Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is Brasso the only way to keep the metal wheels shiny? Or is there another method?
Well since the wheels are metal I tgink about any metal polish will work
My brother is using pans like a walk or a frying pan for a stadium, just because he doesn't like PTW. Is this good or bad???
Definitely bad, ruins tips.
From when the plastic tip smashes into the metal, and the wear.
Tell your bro to get used to PTW....
Are the mold variations of Rock present in the Takara versions, or is it a Hasbro phenomenon?
i wore down hf alot in a metal pan when i got mfb lldrago so either get used to ptw like wat pyro said get a attack stadium or get the lightning force which is better than ptw
@Daegor
I'm pretty sure they aren't
EDIT:Not 100% on this though.
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:32 AM)Stereoblade Wrote: i wore down hf alot in a metal pan when i got mfb lldrago so either get used to ptw like wat pyro said get a attack stadium or get the lightning force which is better than ptw

Get the MFB attack stadium, its very good.
Pegasus
Was that extra comment really necessary?
i am planning to soon and we already know.....
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:32 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Are the mold variations of Rock present in the Takara versions, or is it a Hasbro phenomenon?
If somebody posts that they have a three-cylinder version, then I can say that I have a six-cylinder version, hah. That way we will know.
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:41 AM)Pyro Wrote: Pegasus
Was that extra comment really necessary?

Why do you even care? I'm just saying.
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:44 AM)Leonwind Wrote: mold variations of rock??????
Yes, some have six 'cylinders' on the underside, some three, some none I think.
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Some none I think.

This is news to me Gasp
what is the best substitute to RF, R2F, and CS
XF? HF/WF? wow 1st time i am hearing of alot of this.

for organizations sake, when this thread hits 1000 pages, can we create a new thread? "Ask a Question, Get an Answer 2!"
(Oct. 18, 2010  4:34 AM)Leonwind Wrote: XF? HF/WF? wow 1st time i am hearing of alot of this.

for organizations sake, when this thread hits 1000 pages, can we create a new thread? "Ask a Question, Get an Answer 2!"

Yeah but if we do that people won't be able to just search this thread for answers. (not that many people do that anyways...)
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Quetz is not Upper, ugh.
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:25 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:21 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: Are there any MF Wheels that Feature Upper Attack?

HWS
L-Drago,Capricorne,Bull,Aries

CWS
Lighting L-Drago,Meteo L-Drago?,Thermal

Don't lie to him.
There are none.

Wasn't Lying.(lying and Lieing have the same meaning)
Please forgive me for not understanding why you chose to post 'lieing' as opposed to 'lying'.
Anyways, no wheels in MFB have any sort of Upper, so you were.
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:21 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Please forgive me for not understanding why you chose to post 'lieing' as opposed to 'lying'.
Anyways, no wheels in MFB have any sort of Upper, so you were.

Post results on all Metal Wheels in MFB showing that none of them have any sort of Upper.
Then tell me I'm lying. Until then,No I wasn't
Please do tell how any sort of results can show you if the opponent was knocked out by Upper or Smash.

(Oct. 18, 2010  5:32 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Please do tell how any sort of results can show you if the opponent was knocked out by Upper or Smash.

Seriously, I'm dying to know (see it isn't dieing?)

Video Recording(s) from different Angles.
Play Video(s) in X said Slow motion X amount of time(s) while pointing out contact point(s) on each.
Surprised you didn't figure that out.

Also.I said Lieing.Lying and Lieing have the same meaning.
Never said "Dieing". So you didn't have to point out a useless spell-check for "Dying"

Seeing your edit:It seems I'm going to have to scan my school's dictionary,Science Book,and a few Stories.To point out "Lieing"
McFrown:0
Stratus G.:1
Anyway, are people particularly sure that Nightmare is not a recolor of Genocide?