Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 09, 2008  10:54 PM)zerosys Wrote: hey why is it that the beyblades will be way faster then the plasic ones?
because the plastic perfomence tip is faster and diffrent types
I just wanted to know, I've heard a lot of talk about something called Infinity Libra going around so just wanted to know...

Does it exist and if so what parts does it have?
Send a picture if you can.

-Kadoya-
(Oct. 16, 2010  9:48 PM)Kadoya Wrote: I just wanted to know, I've heard a lot of talk about something called Infinity Libra going around so just wanted to know...

Does it exist and if so what parts does it have?
Send a picture if you can.

-Kadoya-

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Infinity-Libra-GB145S
what would be more useful
BB-10
the stamina and balance stadiums(sorry i dont know the #) or
the wide square stadium.

i have the horrible super vortex stadium by Hasbro
(Oct. 16, 2010  10:35 PM)victorchen13 Wrote: what would be more useful
BB-10
the wide square stadium.

The Attack Stadium (BB-10), by far.
(Oct. 16, 2010  10:50 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  10:35 PM)victorchen13 Wrote: what would be more useful
BB-10
the wide square stadium.

The Attack Stadium (BB-10), by far.
it's so hard to get the bb-10 attack stadium tho!even though its the best it's the most expensive to get...so i rather getting the balance stadium
Hey everyone,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so please forgive me if it isn't, as I'm new here...
I wanted to know if there was a method to keeping the metal of the HMS beys shiny again, once their dull?
And the same goes for the plastic generation metal weight disks and the metal wheels from beyblade metal fusion,
Thanks Wink
(Oct. 16, 2010  10:59 PM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Hey everyone,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so please forgive me if it isn't, as I'm new here...
I wanted to know if there was a method to keeping the metal of the HMS beys shiny again, once their dull?
And the same goes for the plastic generation metal weight disks and the metal wheels from beyblade metal fusion,
Thanks Wink

Use any metal polish like Brasso, you can find them in many stores. Either get the canned version (pre-made cloth inside) or paste (put the paste on a cloth and shine the metal).

Take a look at DrigerGT's guide:
http://www.drigergt.com/2010/02/beyblade...aince.html
I have:
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Eagle 145WD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Flame Bull 100F
Super Vortex Stadium

any suggestions on what to get next
(Im probably getting BB-10)
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:13 PM)victorchen13 Wrote: I have:
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Eagle 145WD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Flame Bull 100F
Super Vortex Stadium

any suggestions on what to get next
(Im probably getting BB-10)

Use the purchase consultation thread for a question like this. It does not belong here.
it wont let me type in my beyblade code it says i,ve already used it what do i do it wont let me battle online anymore
How do you make a strong beyblade by using rock leone , storm pegasus and flame bull?
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:18 PM)poison Wrote: it wont let me type in my beyblade code it says i,ve already used it what do i do it wont let me battle online anymore
Obviously you have to get another one.

Alternatively, you could just ignore BeybladeBattles.com and focus on the real battles, like we do.
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:29 PM)Beymaster28 Wrote: How do you make a strong beyblade by using rock leone , storm pegasus and flame bull?

Use the build me a combo thread.
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  12:26 PM)Leonwind Wrote: storm is actualy better for attack than galaxy?!?! how so? and does Galaxy have any real use for any type? or is it worse than Cyber?

i looked at the HMS articles, which didnt help because they are obsolete, so i will ask the following

1)what is the difference between TT's HMS and Hasbro's HMS? i want to know if one used more durable materials, weight changes, name changes, color changes of anything at all, ripcord lengths, etc
2) more specififcly, did the hasbro HMS blades come with stronger bit protector molds than TT's? (no mold one, only 2 or 3)
3) Finnaly, we all know that Hasbro only released some of the HMS blades because the line was cancelled quickly. what HMS blades did Hasbro not get to
release?

thanks in advance
No real test has shown Galaxy being good or useful from what I found in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

I can answer at least one of your questions, hah : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-List-of-...r-released

Also, considering people's reaction to Hasbro's Beyblade Metal Fusion and the differences in weights of some parts, I do think even then Hasbro was using stronger material. If there were name changes, you can probably find them somewhere on this board, on Beywiki or on some other Beyblade fansite.

wow. galaxy is worse than storm...how unbelievably sad. where comparusn tests done agianst storm like they did for cyber and storm?

thanks for the thread link! bookmarked!

thanks for answering Q3 as well. Q2 still open!
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:02 AM)Leonwind Wrote: wow. galaxy is worse than storm...how unbelievably sad. where comparusn tests done agianst storm like they did for cyber and storm?
Well, some people tried finding good combinations for Galaxy, and they just appear to have failed, hah. That does not mean that all customizations were attempted. For some reason a few members think the release of 230 might make Galaxy work more ...
The best way to remove paint from hasbro beystadiums(PTW)
is the hasbros string launcher length the same as takara's?
wich bey is the best Galaxy Pegasus or Ray Unicorno
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:46 AM)STORMPEGASUS#10 Wrote: wich bey is the best Galaxy Pegasus or Ray Unicorno
ray unicorno
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:46 AM)STORMPEGASUS#10 Wrote: wich bey is the best Galaxy Pegasus or Ray Unicorno
ray unicorno
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:43 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: is the hasbros string launcher length the same as takara's?

no
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:47 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote:
ray unicorno
ray unicorno

well im geting both
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:51 AM)STORMPEGASUS#10 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:43 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: is the hasbros string launcher length the same as takara's?

no
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:47 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote:
ray unicorno
ray unicorno

well im geting both
so it's shorter?

The hasbro string launcher vs the TT Bey launcher

Hasbro ver is colored in orange. There is no L version yet. It is not compatabile with the suspension system, nor does it have its own version, and yet it is more durable than the TT version, which compensates for this. Plus, with the hasbro beys lacking a long ripcord, and this being much cheaper than a beylauncher + suspension, (+ shipping if you have to import it) the string launcher is a really great buy
need good combos for storm capricorn l drago rock scorpio earth eagle and burn phoenix.....i dont hav any specific parts i want to use so just good combos