Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I has one more question, is cyber likee another variation of storm
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:50 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: I has one more question, is cyber likee another variation of storm
It is more like a Hybrid Wheel System version of Pegasis, from the Metal System.
No it's the hybrid wheel version of the original pegasis wheel.
Ok, I'm sorry I seem to be spamming question thread but I'm willing and egar to learn! This time I'm asking about launchers, old ones and new ones, I've heard that the older ones (like the one I'm getting with Dragoon G) are kind of fragile, and if you pull to hard or to fast you can seriously damage them. How true is this? And how do you know how hard is to hard? I've also heard that the new launchers can take alot more than the old ones (don't worry, I'm well aware of the differences between string launchers and light launchers, I've done my homework!)
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:59 PM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Ok, I'm sorry I seem to be spamming question thread but I'm willing and egar to learn! This time I'm asking about launchers, old ones and new ones, I've heard that the older ones (like the one I'm getting with Dragoon G) are kind of fragile, and if you pull to hard or to fast you can seriously damage them. How true is this? And how do you know how hard is to hard? I've also heard that the new launchers can take alot more than the old ones (don't worry, I'm well aware of the differences between string launchers and light launchers, I've done my homework!)
I think somebody answered you already and said that straightening your winder should make it fine.
(Oct. 16, 2010  4:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:59 PM)ZeroVirus Wrote: Ok, I'm sorry I seem to be spamming question thread but I'm willing and egar to learn! This time I'm asking about launchers, old ones and new ones, I've heard that the older ones (like the one I'm getting with Dragoon G) are kind of fragile, and if you pull to hard or to fast you can seriously damage them. How true is this? And how do you know how hard is to hard? I've also heard that the new launchers can take alot more than the old ones (don't worry, I'm well aware of the differences between string launchers and light launchers, I've done my homework!)
I think somebody answered you already and said that straightening your winder should make it fine.

Oh carp really? Whoops! Its early for me, I just woke up, sorry!
anyone know how much is the shipping cost from leoshop! for the takara tomy attk stadium.......its from taiwan right?? taiwan to california USA
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:04 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: anyone know how much is the shipping cost from leoshop! for the takara tomy attk stadium.......its from taiwan right?? taiwan to california USA
There are no separate Attack Type Beystadiums on Leoshop anymore, plus you need an order of at least thirty dollars. It also depends on the weight of the items.
galaxy pegasis or meteo l drago? (cusomization wise)
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:12 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: galaxy pegasis or meteo l drago? (cusomization wise)
Probably Meteo L Drago.
i just got galaxy for the R2F peice and was wondering if any peices were useful of meteo.
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:04 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: anyone know how much is the shipping cost from leoshop! for the takara tomy attk stadium.......its from taiwan right?? taiwan to california USA
There are no separate Attack Type Beystadiums on Leoshop anymore, plus you need an order of at least thirty dollars. It also depends on the weight of the items.
but i looked at leoshop website i saw a stadium....http://www.leoshop.com.tw/merchandise/1/Beyblade_BB-00_910005.htm
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:17 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: but i looked at leoshop website i saw a stadium....http://www.leoshop.com.tw/merchandise/1/Beyblade_BB-00_910005.htm
That is a fake stadium. The only BB-00 item is the Pegasis prototype, and even that was not too official.
o i see can i use the beyblade stadium standard stadium? the BB-46 one
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:41 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: o i see can i use the beyblade stadium standard stadium? the BB-46 one
The red, Balance floor is legal.
yes thank you! im gonna go buy it...soon
Does mercury ankibus have any useful parts?
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:19 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: Does mercury ankibus have any useful parts?
Yes : 85 is very good, and I think XF is not bad at all.
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:19 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: Does mercury ankibus have any useful parts?
Yes : 85 is very good, and I think XF is not bad at all.

are there any good combos for it?
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:24 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: are there any good combos for it?
85 is useful for Stamina and Attack combinations. XF would be Attack obviously.

Also, it is important to note that Mercury has simply not been tested yet, so we cannot say anything about it until someone does.
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:24 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: are there any good combos for it?
85 is useful for Stamina and Attack combinations. XF would be Attack obviously.

Also, it is important to note that Mercury has simply not been tested yet, so we cannot say anything about it until someone does.

ill probly be that person! (well mabey,ill probly just use the track and preformance tip,i mean,who would use the mercury wheel anyway?XD)
hey im just asking if there is something wrong with my CS tip you know just in case watch here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGKtNeW_9hU
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: 85 is useful for Stamina and Attack combinations.

Whoa, what?

EDIT: That's what I get for being away so long...
i want to start a team how many people can join?
luis
Before I bought a can of Transparent acrylic gloss enamel spray, I was wondering if any one tested this a colored metal wheel, I heard this would prevent the paint from chipping.