Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

witch is more rare?gold or silver Quetzcotal?
(Oct. 13, 2010  1:21 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: witch is more rare?gold or silver Quetzcotal?

I was a bit confused before tooo but silver is....

Ventus huh?
thats what it says on the side of the box
It is but how does pointing that out change my answer?
CH120 is the Track, or "Spin Track". FS is the Bottom, or "Performance Tip."
Hey, does anyone know if Rock Scorpio T125 JB is a good bey to get?
Which one is more rare? Polta or Trygle?
(Oct. 13, 2010  6:20 AM)Liontamer54321 Wrote: Hey, does anyone know if Rock Scorpio T125 JB is a good bey to get?

Next time, ask this here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation

But anyway, I believe RエスコルピオT125JB did some testing with JB and it came back as a decent Bottom for LDrago 100JB (Spin Stealer). It may be worth it to buy, but I'd suggest one at most.
What's the difference between upper attack from HMS/MFB and Plastics?
Upper was good in plastic gen, somewhat prevalent in HMS, and non existent in MFB.

EDIT: Just off the top of my head though.
(Oct. 13, 2010  10:13 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Upper was good in plastic gen, somewhat prevalent in HMS, and non existent in MFB.

EDIT: Just off the top of my head though.

Customizations like Quetzalcoatl 90RF would be Upper attack, a low blade with slopes on the wheel.
I'm pretty sure it's still primarily smash.
It's been proven for a while that's it's smash and that it has no upper or very little.
What's the best Attack Type Plastic Wheel out there?
(right spin)
how do you keep the paint from chiping off
(Oct. 13, 2010  10:19 PM)inferno_180 Wrote: how do you keep the paint from chiping off
I use a Transparent acrylic gloss enamel spray. You can find it at your local hardware store.
some people apply a small coat of something, but generallly the only way to keep paint from chipping is to not use it at all.
thanks
what is the best way to increase l dragos defense
what is the best plastic wheel for attack types? (no ldrago)

answer please Cute
Ok, so just for fun I built a combo, Flame Bull 105 SD, I don't have any top tier stuff to test it against and was wondering if anyone could please run a test or two for me. Thanks!
(Oct. 13, 2010  10:36 PM)RFkid Wrote: what is the best plastic wheel for attack types? (no ldrago)

answer please Cute
you already asked this question...wait for someone to answer, if you keep posting the same question, it is considered spam..
can some one show me what would happen if l drago raging mode would vs upper mode
(Oct. 13, 2010  10:07 PM)RFkid Wrote: What's the best Attack Type Plastic Wheel out there?
(right spin)

One could argue the case of Upper Dragoon, Triple Wing, or Triple Tiger.
For what kind of attack though?