Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I got storm pegasis i was just wondering if galaxy pegasis was worth it. Is Galaxy wheel good?
No, not comparatively anyways.
where do people get the beypointer stickers from, they say it's an exclusive?
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:36 AM)smoked17 Wrote: I got storm pegasis i was just wondering if galaxy pegasis was worth it. Is Galaxy wheel good?
no it is useless compared to storm
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:36 AM)smoked17 Wrote: I got storm pegasis i was just wondering if galaxy pegasis was worth it. Is Galaxy wheel good?

seriously, you post this in the wrong thread and 桃太郎 already answered ur question
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:38 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
no it is useless compared to storm

But Storm is useless too.
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:28 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: where do people get the beypointer stickers from, they say it's an exclusive?
Only in Japan, so from Yahoo! Japan Auctions if there are still some left. They are very limited.

Also, Mc Frown, Storm Pegasis 100RF used to be top-tier. Just because it is not anymore now does not mean that it is suddenly "useless". As far as I know it is still good, however simply not good enough to be top-tier anymore.
wait why is storm not top tier anymore? or how Mc frown put it "useless"
(Oct. 12, 2010  1:08 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: wait why is storm not top tier anymore? or how Mc frown put it "useless"
i think because it was outclassed by that of Quetzalcoatl, and is inferior to the Lightning Metal Wheel. MC frown was wrong, it is still good, just not top tier
(Oct. 12, 2010  1:08 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: wait why is storm not top tier anymore? or how Mc frown put it "useless"
Simply because there are better Attack Wheels (discovered) now, where Storm is 'less good' than them.
o Speechless well storm was good while it lasted.....
I believe there needs to be a clarification on this rule:

"A Beyblade is considered out of play once it exits the play area, not when it touches
the floor/ground outside of the BeyStadium. The moment a Beyblade exits the play
area it is considered out of play."

If a beyblade is sent into the air, which is not uncommon, but has not hit the ground or a stadium, shouldn't it still be considered in play? Think of it this way, upper attacker sends the opposing bey in the air. Upon contact, the upper attacker stops spinning but the other beyblade is still in the air above the stadium or near it at this time. The beyblade that flew falls back into the stadium, completes a rotation and then stops. Wouldn't that beyblade win? Where exactly does a beyblade have to go to be considered out of play?
(Oct. 12, 2010  1:56 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I believe there needs to be a clarification on this rule:

"A Beyblade is considered out of play once it exits the play area, not when it touches
the floor/ground outside of the BeyStadium. The moment a Beyblade exits the play
area it is considered out of play."

If a beyblade is sent into the air, which is not uncommon, but has not hit the ground or a stadium, shouldn't it still be considered in play? Think of it this way, upper attacker sends the opposing bey in the air. Upon contact, the upper attacker stops spinning but the other beyblade is still in the air above the stadium or near it at this time. The beyblade that flew falls back into the stadium, completes a rotation and then stops. Wouldn't that beyblade win? Where exactly does a beyblade have to go to be considered out of play?

I believe it would have to be "outside the stadium".
I.E. when it falls, it's not landing in the stadium.
In that case, it would have to be in an area where it will undeniably not be able to return or hits the floor outside the stadium correct?
(Oct. 12, 2010  2:01 AM)Bluezee Wrote: In that case, it would have to be in an area where it will undeniably not be able to return or hits the floor outside the stadium correct?

I feel that is a good question. What makes me wonder now is what parts of the stadium is considered the play area? Using the same scenario, what if they beyblade that flew hit the top of the wall of the dish and then fell out? Wouldn't that either make the beyblade that hit it last while spinning win or would that cause a draw?
(Oct. 12, 2010  2:01 AM)Bluezee Wrote: In that case, it would have to be in an area where it will undeniably not be able to return or hits the floor outside the stadium correct?
This is right, but what the rule was meant to emphasise is that in a situation where both Beyblades would be sent out, if such a 'tight' situation ever happens, then the one that exited "play area" first lost first, from what I understand. Anyway, we can clarify the situation of "up in the air" in the next edition.
I just needed to know because there is the upcoming tournament in Central Park on Saturday. During my testing, this happened quite a lot with my new combos and I wouldn't want to lose a match or have someone else lose one because of a rule being messed up.
My brother launched my WB onto ceramic (sp?) Tiling. There are now two very very very little dents in my WB. Is it now illegal to use that WB or is it still safe since the dents are really small.
I have been looking to purchase a Meteo ldrago. Since I live in America I like to use ebay to purchase my beys. Recently these new meteo ldragos' started popping up for the price of around 25 dollars. The pictures have the Takara Tomy and SonoKong logos on the side of the box so I don't know if they're fake because the language on the box is something I have never seen. What i wanted to ask is if these are fake or not. Is there any downside to buying these if they turn out to be real ie different materials or worksmanship? Im new to Wbo so I decided to ask here first. Anyways here is a listing for one of these beys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...2a0af40bf4
(Oct. 12, 2010  4:33 AM)kuroigreen Wrote: I have been looking to purchase a Meteo ldrago. Since I live in America I like to use ebay to purchase my beys. Recently these new meteo ldragos' started popping up for the price of around 25 dollars. The pictures have the Takara Tomy and SonoKong logos on the side of the box so I don't know if they're fake because the language on the box is something I have never seen. What i wanted to ask is if these are fake or not. Is there any downside to buying these if they turn out to be real ie different materials or worksmanship? Im new to Wbo so I decided to ask here first. Anyways here is a listing for one of these beys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...2a0af40bf4

You can trust that guy, it's not fake. If it has a Takara Tomy logo or Sonokong on it, it's real. Also, check someone's feedback, that's helpful also. Ebay also has buyer protection, so if people try to fraud you, you can get your money back. There's PayPal too.
Ok i=i just wanted to make sure. Thank you!
(Oct. 12, 2010  4:43 AM)kuroigreen Wrote: Ok i=i just wanted to make sure. Thank you!
Your Welcome!
(Oct. 12, 2010  3:30 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: My brother launched my WB onto ceramic (sp?) Tiling. There are now two very very very little dents in my WB. Is it now illegal to use that WB or is it still safe since the dents are really small.

Launch a beyblade with wide ball, if there are any irregular movements, then yes it's illegal.
If it's the same as before, it should be fine.
So if it changes the performance of a bey it's illegal correct? Then is painting a beys clear wheel illegal? Like color pegasis black.
No, as long as not too much weight is added or if you see any change in performance at all.