Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey umm does anybody know what queztalcoatl special move is(of course this would be in the magna where he appears but idk which one that is...so if anybody knows or could find out i would be grateful)
IIRC quetz doesn't appear?

EDIT: Also, shouldn't this be in the manga and anime random thoughts?
in the anime/ no i believe he doesnt, but i think in the magna he does :T
No, Quetzalcoatl was never used anywhere except in the first DS game, hence why Hasbro has no chance of releasing it.

And yes, that would belong elsewhere, as this topic is for the Beyblade hobby.
ah dang Pinching_eyes_2 and okay well i was debating wethier it was suppose to go here or in the magna section or whatever but since it was a question anyways thanks :T
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  7:59 PM)Ochibi Wrote: Does SD wear down? Because I have been hearing some people say that but i'm not sure.
I am quite sure it does.
Ok thank you. And sorry for the late reply, totally forgot.
I'm still having problems, my Capricorne won't work. Or should I customize?i have 100,105,145,M145, and wolf track i dun remem. I want to use Q pls help. i haz atk stadium
... It does not do as 'high' jumps as you seem to expect. Storm Capricorne is just bad, most of the time it just 'vibrates'.

Anyway, the best combination to get bounces is M145Q, but you might be expecting too much. As I mentioned, if you are using a flat Beystadium, it might not even do that many jumps, but still be bad.
k ill check back ima test.
Ok so I am thinking about getting a Galaxy Pegasis, but im curious about the paint on the metal wheel chipping and eventually looking like awful, so when will the paint start to chip? Also im curious about the next wave of Beyblade Metal Fusion ( Lightning L Drago, Flame Libra, Earth Aquila etc..) Does anyone no when they might come out. And also is Gravity Perseus a good bey?
There are absolutely no release dates with Hasbro, and we have no idea what will be released next. We simple have no answer for you.

The paint on Galaxy does chip quite quickly as far as I know.

Gravity Perseus is not too bad. I do not think Gravity Perseus has been found to have that much potential, but AD145 seems good for Stamina, and so is WD. Plus, it has the Beylauncher LR.
Gravity Perseus is good if you have the right parts, and after the first battle, the paint will chip.
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The paint on Galaxy does chip quite quickly as far as I know.
i have found that using a Transparent acrylic gloss enamel spray can help preserve the paint a bit. I used this on my brothers wheel.
So by preserve do you mean the paint won't chip at all or will it chip just a little, and were could i find the transparent acrylic gloss enamel spray?
(Oct. 10, 2010  3:10 AM)Pegasus Wrote: So by preserve do you mean the paint won't chip at all or will it chip just a little, and were could i find the transparent acrylic gloss enamel spray?
for me no chip at all. You can find it at hardware stores Joyful_3
Alright,thanks that helps.
is it legal doing that i mean will it affect gravity's preformance?
If people can paint beys, I doubt it'll be illegal if it's a thin lightweight coat
As long as it does not affect performance, which I am not sure because I never tried it, but it should be fine ...
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:30 PM)yuseifan Wrote: Do stamina combos generally do better with DF145? Or is that still under debate? And which is a better attack combo if i don't have Quetz? StormPegasis100RF or MF LLDragoCH120RF
Everyone forgot about my question D:
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:37 AM)yuseifan Wrote: Everyone forgot about my question D:
I think there are still just mixed opinions on DF145 versus 145. You could just test it and see which one works better for you.

MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF would be better.
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:37 AM)yuseifan Wrote: Everyone forgot about my question D:
I think there are still just mixed opinions on DF145 versus 145. You could just test it and see which one works better for you.

MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF would be better.
Thanks!
Is the Mobile Beystadium worth a buy?
No, it's been tested and was terrible. It's too small and it's hard to KO.
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:49 AM)blah Wrote: No, it's been tested and was terrible. It's too small and it's hard to KO.

How bout the vortex stadium?