Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I'm pretty sure it's EMS actually.

Comes within 5-7 days IIRC. Definitely under 10.
Which is best: Storm Pegasus, Rock leone, or Flame Sagittario
Storm Pegasus out of those.
Rock Leone is ok too since it comes with a WB. But preferably, you should get Storm Pegasus.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:06 AM)Fogot Wrote: Storm Pegasus out of those.
Rock Leone is ok too since it comes with a WB. But preferably, you should get Storm Pegasus.

I have all of them i just wanna know which i should use in tournoments, but thanks
about the standard stadium, does it actually convert into a stamina stadium? i always see a pic of it rite nxt to it. also is it any good with out the walls? does it become some awesome attack stadium?
Thanks guys
Can anyone think of a customization for flame sagittario, storm pegasus, and rock leone
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:48 AM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: Can anyone think of a customization for flame sagittario, storm pegasus, and rock leone
You already posted that in the "Build me a combo!" topic. Just be patient and stop SPAMming.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:48 AM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: Can anyone think of a customization for flame sagittario, storm pegasus, and rock leone
You already posted that in the "Build me a combo!" topic. Just be patient and stop SPAMming.

sorry im just in a little rush
I think it's already over
(Oct. 06, 2010  3:18 AM)phinamthi Wrote: When is facebolt contest going to end?

It has ended, and this thread is about the Beyblade Hobby.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:50 AM)stormldrago1221 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

sorry im just in a little rush

Flame 150 WB
Saggitario Pegusus Leone
It has been over for 6 days I believe.
there is no part higher than 145 and if you say you have a 150, it's fake
(Oct. 06, 2010  3:24 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: there is no part higher than 145 and if you say you have a 150, it's fake
He meant 105.
oh drew a blank as to what he meant by 150 Pinching_eyes_2
More than that though, isn't that combo pretty rubbish? Also the question shouldn't have been answered here.
Is there a way to slide shoot with string launchers......is it the same as ripcord slide shot
Is the new mobile atadium good cuz it has a desent looking slope
(Oct. 06, 2010  6:13 AM)justindakoolkid Wrote: Is the new mobile atadium good cuz it has a desent looking slope
It seems like the Mobile Stadium is just as bad as the PTW.

You might want to check Corey's review:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-s...Discussion
Since there are ''World Tournaments'' hosted by WBO, is there a possibility for one in NZ?
If you can get it approved by the WBO Committee to host a tournament under them, and if you get a fair amount of combatants, then you should be good. A WBO tournament can be hosted anywhere in the world, as long as there is civilization, hah.
As long as there are 8+ people ;]
How do I get a Quezalcoatl 90 in Singapore? Or is there no Quez for SG Unhappy
Also, what Bey is best for defence in MFB? :\?
BTW, is WBO gonna launch and event in Singapore? I really need to know.