Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion

Well, I picked it up today, and wish I didn't.

First of all, it's tiny. I'll post pictures soon, but it's REALLY small on the inside.

Not much slope, and attack blades have no chance of getting a KO in this stadium. Slide shooting is pretty impossible, as the blade ends up ramming into the wall and spinning out if it doesn't get caught by the weak ridge.

Stamina blades are the way to go in this stadium, much like the Thunderwhip.

Pictures:
Well that's disappointing. How high is the wall?
Can you try posting videos ? And intricate test results, just for reference.
Taking pictures now, and I'll try to do video if I can. Pictures will be up in the next 10 minutes hopefully.
Main post updated with pictures to show size.
i was really hoping this would be good Unhappy it was my only hope of carrying around beyblades and a stadium X( but i did have doubts about it being good since its hasbro
Uploading a quick video.

It's nothing fancy. Just quicklaunching beys to show movement and whatnot.
in all honesty i have yet to see any hasbro beystadiums which are good at all.. even in the old series i fail to even come across one.

edit: may as well go up to hasbro stadium designers and give them a good beating.. also tell them to do a better job.
They just need to make a Stadium with wide enough exits. And they can follow TT's footsteps and make a fence-structure to prevent the Beys from flying out at things/people.

But back the Mobile Stadium, the slope, walls, and overall size are a huge disappointment.
what's the design like? for this mobile stadium.. because i notice that hasbros at the very least have some nice designs on their stadiums.

edit: yeh, ugly like all portable stadiums Unhappy
(Aug. 12, 2010  9:15 PM)Jaems Wrote: what's the design like? for this mobile stadium.. because i notice that hasbros at the very least have some nice designs on their stadiums.

Uhh... there are pictures in the first post?
I'll stick to my old Hasbro mobile stadium kthx.
(Aug. 12, 2010  6:30 PM)Corey Wrote: Uploading a quick video.

It's nothing fancy. Just quicklaunching beys to show movement and whatnot.

wheres the vid?
It stalled out when it was uploading to YT, but I'll attempt again today.
Please post the link as well.
....Duh?

I don't see why that post was necessary.
i was planning to buy one but now im not
(Aug. 13, 2010  8:16 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Is the slope the same as PTW?

I cant say as I don't own the PTW.

Edit: I tried uploading again to YT, and got an error message. Just started another upload attempt Unhappy)
Okay, cool. I just saw these at my WalMart, I will pick it up regardless, once I find those coolio "new" beys.
Here are some test results: Storm Pegasus 100RF vs Rock Leone 145WB
( i took the walls off)
Round 1: SP by stadium out
Round 2: SP by stadium out
Round 3: RL by outspin
Round 4: SP by stadium out. I'll add on later.
Hmm $30 for this rsky stadium I'll have to check back later when you get at least 10 results
You can get a flipping attack stadium for that price on GMarket.
What a bunch of carp.
It cost $30 for an attack stadium of Gmarket? Sorry for the off topicness
(Aug. 14, 2010  7:48 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: It cost $30 for an attack stadium of Gmarket? Sorry for the off topicness
Yes. Five dollars, then the shipping. Quite reasonable though.
So I assume $35 in total? Hmm might have to hold off on the HMSes haha