Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey guys i have a question is the beyblade metal FUSION lighting force stadium better than the pegasis thunder whip stadium thanks for answering
I think it is, not sure though.
hey guys is the beyblade metal FUSION lighting force stadium better than the pegasis thunder whip stadium? and is it worth the money in my town its $10 by the way thanks
Did Hasbro rectify their problem with Wolborg's Shaft when they rereleased it in the Phantom Force version?
(Sep. 21, 2010  3:25 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: hey guys is the beyblade metal FUSION lighting force stadium better than the pegasis thunder whip stadium? and is it worth the money in my town its $10 by the way thanks

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...ium-Review
Yes. But it's better if you save up for an attack Stadium
What is the BB:code for the 5 min Virgo.
(Sep. 21, 2010  12:38 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2010  12:17 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Is this guy telling the truth about this beyblade?

Ha, no. The Bey was wobbling pretty early. And, like Kai said, the Battle Strikers arena is a flat piece of plastic.

Edit: Question of my own: Can you buy plastic face-bolts separately?

You can from toywiz.
Has anyone else found metal sharp core to act not too dissimilarly from a metal change core? Am I right in assuming that, after the relatively sharper tip of MSC has worn down, it'd be even better, because right now MCC is still better?
What is 5 minute Virgo?
(Sep. 21, 2010  7:02 PM)Moss Wrote: What is the BB:code for the 5 min Virgo.

There isn't one. Virgo wasn't released seperatly on it's own unless you count the random booster but it was in BB-22 and the set with aries and picses which didn't have a code so I guess BB-22. Also 5 minute virgo's are so rare I doubt one is needed.
how do you make tournement? Pinching_eyesPinching_eyes
Sorry guys, I just have a quick question about the Metal Face Remodeling - how does it work? As in, do they come in different pieces? Sorry if this was answered.
when will the second line of beyblade metal fusion come out in england (e.g earth aquila flame libra rock orso lightning l drago)
(Sep. 21, 2010  9:33 PM)danny4ever Wrote: when will the second line of beyblade metal fusion come out in england (e.g earth aquila flame libra rock orso lightning l drago)

Information on release dates should be here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...sion-HOBBY

If I'm not mistaken.
how do i put a tournement on upcoming events
(Sep. 21, 2010  9:32 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Sorry guys, I just have a quick question about the Metal Face Remodeling - how does it work? As in, do they come in different pieces? Sorry if this was answered.
You could try reading some posts on either the BB-84 or BB-85 topic.

beybladewrecker Wrote:how do i put a tournement on upcoming events
It has to be posted in the Event Proposals forum first, and obviously approved. Only Committee members can add tournaments to the Upcoming Events box.

This topic is for the Beyblade hobby though, not hosting tournaments.

danny4ever Wrote:when will the second line of beyblade metal fusion come out in england (e.g earth aquila flame libra rock orso lightning l drago)
There is no release date known. Everything is vague and will be discovered on any random day.

Also, Moss, the good mold was randomly distributed. It can be in BB-22, or in BB-25, there is really no definite way to know.

Bey-Heart Wrote:What is 5 minute Virgo?
There are two molds for Virgo, from the Metal System : one that spins for approximately three minutes, and another that goes on for five minutes. However, the only way to know what mold you have is to make it spin ...
hey um i want to get the attack stadium but i can't find it anywhere (one without wolf and pegasis) an you give me a link to it thanks
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:33 PM)metalfight Wrote: hey um i want to get the attack stadium but i can't find it anywhere (one without wolf and pegasis) an you give me a link to it thanks
You can find some on GMarket and on eBay, I believe. For GMarket, just search for the guide Toonpenguin wrote on this site.
How rare are earth mold 1s
Excuse me, does anyone know which is better? Is it the hasbro pegasis or the takara tomy pegasis?
what is the difference between burn mold 1 and mold 2?

thank youSmile
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:33 PM)metalfight Wrote: hey um i want to get the attack stadium but i can't find it anywhere (one without wolf and pegasis) an you give me a link to it thanks
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...3cacc2e221
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:39 PM)Moss Wrote: How rare are earth mold 1s
Since they are no longer in production, break easily, and are from 2009. I would say they're pretty rare.
can you give me a link to that Kai-V thanks