Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yes only in Canada and the USA.
Yay! Is it called Earth Aquilia or something else?
"Eagle"
Ok I thought so. I have no more questions.
when are bey pointers comin out to america or canada?
i have a question, beyblade channel is WBO's you tube channel right? So out of curiosity, who makes those videos?
Wait , does an Upper attack associated wheel have to be heavy or sturdy.Because if it was hollow , then it would snap under pressure.
(Sep. 19, 2010  7:54 PM)zezima Wrote: when are bey pointers comin out to america or canada?
Never, as far as we know.

(Sep. 19, 2010  7:59 PM)danielson1234 Wrote: Is hasbro going to release ray unicorno?
Probably in a year at least.
(Sep. 19, 2010  7:55 PM)XBlader Wrote: i have a question, beyblade channel is WBO's you tube channel right? So out of curiosity, who makes those videos?
This is for the hobby not the WBO. I believe Brad made the sliding shoot one though.
(Sep. 19, 2010  7:55 PM)XBlader Wrote: i have a question, beyblade channel is WBO's you tube channel right? So out of curiosity, who makes those videos?
Anyone aslong as they are tourney or WBO related.
this is for hobby related questions BTW
Uhh... Noob question but, are the blades like Rock Aquario and Flame Bull just Recolours of Storm Aquario and Dark bull?
No they have different parts. Unless you mean the just the Energy ring then yes.
the clear wheels are a recolour
Wow fast repleis O_O Thanks.... And that sucks D:< Why not put the real blades there? Tired Anyway thanks again Grin.
when is hasbro getting galaxy pegasis
I think hasbro just wanted a bit more variety between clear and metal wheels so if it's one clear design for one metal design then the clear will be different for another bey with the same clear name and zezima just look around the site you will find it there is no need to ask something you could find the answer to easily.your questions only imply that you are lazy
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:46 PM)zezima Wrote: when is hasbro getting galaxy pegasis

In about a year.
This isn't really a question, and I don't know if this should go here, but could somebody post a video of Storm Capricorne M145Q in action by itself? I want to see the bouncing thing that the packaging and show speaks of.
check out bb18libra's video.
(Sep. 19, 2010  11:13 PM)Fogot Wrote: check out bb18libra's video.
Link? I can't read Japanese. :v
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkbFSnTKWSM
Where can you get a Carry Case or something to carry your bey in?
Does Hasbro sell Beyblade Metal Faces in North America yet?