Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

In Japan, what was A-51?
(Sep. 18, 2010  8:57 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: In Japan, what was A-51?
http://www.google.ca/#hl=fr&source=hp&q=...882bd9bf34
Magne Strap ?
it the same thing as the hasbro magnecore tray?
No the Hasbro magnacore tray is a stadium/gimmick/pile of carp and the magne strap is a cord that straps onto the bottom of your customise grip.
Oh, okay. One last question. How many magnets did the magnecore stadium come with?
What is the difference between Mad, and Dark
and Wind, and Storm?
Mad and Wind are Plastic. Dark and Storm are Metal.
(Sep. 19, 2010  1:05 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Mad and Wind are Plastic. Dark and Storm are Metal.

why use a plastic fusion wheel?
(Sep. 19, 2010  1:09 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: why use a plastic fusion wheel?

You don't. Light Wheels were developed as a way to lower costs for random boosters, but were abandoned.
They're not WBBA or WBO-legal. They are in the Random Booster Lights, and replace the Metal Wheel in the pack. Pretty much everyone agrees that RBLs are a terrible concept...

EDIT: Beaten
Is stardust plastic too?
(Sep. 19, 2010  1:18 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Is stardust plastic too?

No. Stardust is a recoloured Storm wheel.
Im soo (swear) pissed off some body stole my black and gold lldrago.
(Sep. 19, 2010  3:02 PM)s200401150 Wrote: Im soo (swear) pissed off some body stole my black and gold lldrago.
This is not a question.
what part is better for a stamina/defense (ae a earth bull) customization because i was trying to find out what the +'s where there was nothing about on part so which part is better T125 or D125 and why.
thank you
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:12 PM)ali12345456 Wrote: what part is better for a stamina/defense (ae a earth bull) customization because i was trying to find out what the +'s where there was nothing about on part so which part is better T125 or D125 and why.
thank you
Out of those, I would still say D125 because it used to be popular in Defense combinations and that T125 barely seems to do anything, but you should read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic for the best Tracks in Defense ...
ok kaiv thanks
What bey comes with something from the D series?
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:48 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: What bey comes with something from the D series?
Look at the MFB Product List on Beywiki, or the Parts List there as well.
Other than WF and XF, what is the best substitute bottom for RF?
(Sep. 19, 2010  6:55 PM)Benkei Wrote: R2F for sure.

Other than that? Forgot to exclude it from the other available bottoms.
(Sep. 19, 2010  6:57 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Other than that? Forgot to exclude it from the other available bottoms.

So basically, what is the best subsitute other then the best substitutes?

HF/S (HF mode), I suppose. It really doesn't hold a candle though.
(Sep. 19, 2010  7:01 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  6:57 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Other than that? Forgot to exclude it from the other available bottoms.

So basically, what is the best subsitute other then the best substitutes?

HF/S (HF mode), I suppose. It really doesn't hold a candle though.

Yea, pretty much. My RF is acting stupid, so that's why I'm asking. And I don't have access to WF, R2F or XF.