Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

My rf is become blacker after couple time of use, is also indicate it..
but i could erase it y rub it with my hand
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:06 AM)Aquila?? Wrote: My rf is become blacker after couple time of use, is also indicate it..
but i could erase it y rub it with my hand

What are you launching your blade into? The only reason an RF, or any bottom for that matter, should be getting black is if the surface you are launching into is extremely dirty or you are launching into wet paint.
No only my rf become blacker..... However that might be the case..
and btw from which beylade rs bottom come with?
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:15 AM)Aquila?? Wrote: and btw from which beylade rs bottom come with?
Check the Beyblade Parts List.
Diamond, Grand Ketos isn't even on that list...
(Sep. 18, 2010  12:56 PM)Sora. Wrote: Diamond, Grand Ketos isn't even on that list...
Ah, I assumed it would be on there, my bad.

Anyway, I added Grand Ketos to that list, but I only included the WD145 version since I do not believe that we would make two separate articles just because of one different part.
(Would putting 'Wide Defense 145 (or) Tornado 125' be better though?)
Is this a good combo?

Face: Aquila
Clear Wheel: Aquila
Metal Wheel: Storm
Track: 100
Bottom: ES

And if not, what should I change?
Not really.
Use storm 100RF (better if you had L Ldrago.)
(Sep. 18, 2010  1:29 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  12:56 PM)Sora. Wrote: Diamond, Grand Ketos isn't even on that list...
Ah, I assumed it would be on there, my bad.

Anyway, I added Grand Ketos to that list, but I only included the WD145 version since I do not believe that we would make two separate articles just because of one different part.
(Would putting 'Wide Defense 145 (or) Tornado 125' be better though?)

Put WD145/T125?
just out of curiosity, has anyone tried giving HF (hole flat) more friction?
i.e. filling the gap with blu-tack?

if you have, how did that work out? (results)

EDIT: i didn't want to put blu-tack in mine yet in case someone's already done it and it turned out rubbish...
Which is better? Cyber Pegasus 100HF, Bakushin Susanow 105F, or Counter Leone D125B. (I wanna know so if I get the Video Game I get the best one out of it)
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:38 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Which is better? Cyber Pegasus 100HF, Bakushin Susanow 105F, or Counter Leone D125B. (I wanna know so if I get the Video Game I get the best one out of it)

More of a Purchase Consultation question. Anyway, both CP and CL suck, and Bakushin Susanow would've been your best choice if it still had 90WF, so it's more opinion based.
Bakushin seems to be pretty good.
how do you make your own board logo for your website i checked on youtube and no good answer and i want a good info plzz
This thread is for beyblade the hobby, not general questions
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:29 PM)tornado pegasus Wrote: how do you make your own board logo for your website i checked on youtube and no good answer and i want a good info plzz

For starters this is not the thread for those sort of questions as its about the hobby. Secondly its called photoshop with a starting canvas size of 800 px by 200 px then the proper mixing of images and text.

EDIT: Beaten
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:36 PM)AnimeMun Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:29 PM)tornado pegasus Wrote: how do you make your own board logo for your website i checked on youtube and no good answer and i want a good info plzz

For starters this is not the thread for those sort of questions as its about the hobby. Secondly its called photoshop with a starting canvas size of 800 px by 200 px then the proper mixing of images and text.

EDIT: Beaten

oh right sorry and thanks animemum and
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:26 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Put WD145/T125?
I actually thought of that before, but did not use that since I'm concerned that people might think it's one part (due to bottoms like HF/S). :\

Anyway, I think I'll leave it to Kei(?), haha.
Back on topic.
If I were making a combo using a part that contains ball bearings (Gravity bowl, Metal Ball Base, or sg metal ball for example) would a free spinning tip, running core, etc hinder it? If so, what should I be going for in order to maximize the bb use?
what is the best way to remove acrilic paint from clear and metal wheels?
(Sep. 18, 2010  6:08 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote: what is the best way to remove acrilic paint from clear and metal wheels?

clear wheels... i dont think its possible. metal wheels however you can use paint thinners.
whta is a good method/item other then like a shoe box wich im using crrently to carry an use for storage of beyblades
How many teeth does a takara tomy winder have? More than hasbro, right? Cuz they only have 45
(Sep. 18, 2010  8:16 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: How many teeth does a takara tomy winder have? More than hasbro, right? Cuz they only have 45
Yes. TAKARA-TOMY's have sixty-eight teeth as far as I remember.