Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I know that beyblades with a lower hieght are better, so what is the point of having higher spin tracks like 145. can someone explain how they can be used in battle?
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:39 PM)Leonwind Wrote: I know that beyblades with a lower hieght are better, so what is the point of having higher spin tracks like 145. can someone explain how they can be used in battle?

High tracks like 145 allow for more precession. This in turn allows Stamina types to spin for longer.
Where did you read that lower Tracks were always better anyway ...
sorry. ment better for attack types
what abput defensive beys? what track heights are good?(in general)
Some Wheels have shapes that are inefficient at low heights, but very good at other angles.

For Defense, usually high Tracks too, but D125 was useful once ...
(Sep. 12, 2010  11:43 PM)Leonwind Wrote: sorry. ment better for attack types

High tracks are useful for attack types too, by the way. See MF Pegasis 145RF.

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:43 PM)Leonwind Wrote: what abput defensive beys? what track heights are good?(in general)

Defense types are more about the gimmick then the height. GB145 is used because of its weight, not its height for example.
Urmm. I was just wondering if a Takara Beylauncher-L is like compatible with a Hasbro Launcher Grip?.
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:24 AM)ryashoki Wrote: Urmm. I was just wondering if a Takara Beylauncher-L is like compatible with a Hasbro Launcher Grip?.

There is no difference between Hasbro and Takara Launcher Grips, so yes.
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:27 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: There is no difference between Hasbro and Takara Launcher Grips, so yes.

I don't think there's no differences: I believe the Hasbro grips can't hold a beypointer, correct me if I'm wrong.
is thermal pisces an okay blade?
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:28 AM)Extic Wrote: I don't think there's no differences: I believe the Hasbro grips can't hold a beypointer, correct me if I'm wrong.

There is no difference other than the Hasbro launcher grips not having Beypointer written on them. Hasbro grips can still hold Beypointers; they're just not advertised on them.
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:35 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: There is no difference other than the Hasbro launcher grips not having Beypointer written on them. Hasbro grips can still hold Beypointers; they're just not advertised on them.

Oh. I'd have sworn that someone checked with a beypointer and found it didn't fit. I either am remembering wrong, or someone said that and was wrong, lol. Confused
(Sep. 11, 2010  7:55 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not personally have or know of a video that has a Virgo spinning for approximately five minutes, but I know that it is indeed random unfortunately. There is not even a clear mold difference. The only way to determine if your Virgo is the good mold is to make it spin, hah.

Actually, while this is not quite five minutes, G posted a video last year with one of his good Virgo Wheels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOoh_oWET_0
From yamislayer:
thanks, maybe i'll find a good virgo one day *__* xD
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:38 AM)Extic Wrote: Oh. I'd have sworn that someone checked with a beypointer and found it didn't fit. I either am remembering wrong, or someone said that and was wrong, lol. Confused

I have both a Hasbro grip and a Beypointer, and I con confirm that you can put a Beypointer on a Hasbro grip.
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:44 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I have both a Hasbro grip and a Beypointer, and I con confirm that you can put a Beypointer on a Hasbro grip.

Oh, I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I would have sworn someone said that. Basically, that I didn't just say it for no reason.
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:51 AM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Is the Beypointer good or not good?

It's completely and utterly worthless outside of aesthetics.
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:51 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:51 AM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Is the Beypointer good or not good?

It's completely and utterly worthless outside of aesthetics.

Ok good to know! 1 more question, Is the angel compass any good? (I forgot about it)
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:53 AM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Ok good to know! 1 more question, Is the angel compass any good? (I forgot about it)

No, not really.
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:54 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:53 AM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Ok good to know! 1 more question, Is the angel compass any good? (I forgot about it)

No, not really.

Also good to know.
wow. other than stadiums, launchers, and launcher grips, are there any misc items for beyblades eben worth buying? excluding the magnacore. (man i miss those. we need a magnacore stadium and or tray for MF)
Beylauncher Suspension.
Any one know how to tell if a stadium is real or not?
metal faces are worth getting
Im about to trade a SD for a WB.... Is that a good trade?