Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

The majority of TT's Earth Aquila's contain Earth mold 1 which is better suited to stamina but all hasbro E Eagle's contain mold 2 which is the best defence wheel out if you want to make Earth Bull C145 WB get Earth eagle Dark bull Flame saggitario and Rock leone.
also i have the hf/stip but i dont know how to twist it ...it wont budge any tips ?on how to change the tip..
If its in S mode pull it out and then twist if its in HF mode push down and twist.
hope this little tip helps
How much is the cheapest attack stadium + shipping on GMarket?
Got mine for £45 shipped .
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:45 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: How heavy is a metal face, really? Because unless its half as heavy than the metal wheel i dont see purpose Tongue_out

Metal Face article.
hay anyone think that 2 bladers with 2 beys each shooting one at a time is fair???
example: both shoot one then durring same battle soot again with different bey
i guess it doesnt really matter >.>but thats just me i can see if ur doing a battle royal but when u do that shoot your best bey second..
what is the grip thing with the galaxy dx set for?
it looks weird...
if there is an article, please redirect me
whats flame saggitarios wheel best used for and is it a good or adiquate wheel to use ?
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:34 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: what is the grip thing with the galaxy dx set for?
it looks weird...
if there is an article, please redirect me

It's the 3 Segment Launcher Grip.

(Sep. 12, 2010  8:40 PM)logan3454 Wrote: whats flame saggitarios wheel best used for and is it a good or adiquate wheel to use ?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ario_C145S
The prongs that hold the Bey on My Left-Beylauncher have broken recently.
If i unscrew the section off and replace it with an exact Left-Spin Prong.
Will the launcher be Illegal?
No as long as its a left spin prong not a right spin one.
what lubricant should i use for my beylancher
For a sponsored WBO tourney in USA, could I use both Takara and Hasbro Beys?
(Sep. 12, 2010  9:08 PM)StormLeone3323 Wrote: For a sponsored WBO tourney in USA, could I use both Takara and Hasbro Beys?

Yes. You can also use Sonokong ones as well.
Does anyone know a good costumization for storm capricorne m145q.
No and use the build me a combo thread.
Use the Build Me A Combo topic.

EDIT:Beaten
(Sep. 12, 2010  9:15 PM)pegasis Wrote: Does anyone know a good costumization for storm capricorne m145q.

you could use Storm for Storm_____100RF. not top tier, but it works

EDIT: DOUBLE beaten!?! stupid wii Tongue_out
does takara tomy's thermal pisces include a facebolt with the design already on or does it have stickers
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:41 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: does takara tomy's thermal pisces include a facebolt with the design already on or does it have stickers

It has the stickers, but it also already has the design on it, albeit a less colourful version.
Is there a bey, other than Quetz, that comes with WF?
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:59 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Is there a bey, other than Quetz, that comes with WF?

Bakushin Susanow 90WF.