Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 05, 2010  7:10 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: I was thinking of buying Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze when it comes out.I know the wheel is good for stamina , but why attack ?
Hm, perhaps the information is there :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burn-Capricorne-90RF
Is the WBBA ever gonna hold tournaments like they used to?
(Sep. 05, 2010  7:19 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Is the WBBA ever gonna hold tournaments like they used to?
They do in Japan. Hasbro might be lazy right now ...
(Sep. 05, 2010  12:42 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Hasbro won't. It's too expensive to manufacture.

EDIT:Beaten

then why has the game come out with the beypointer thingy attachment smart one!
(Sep. 05, 2010  9:05 PM)jbrister111 Wrote: then why has the game come out with the beypointer thingy attachment smart one!
Be polite. The first DS game was only released in Japan when the Beypointer was still used, which was more than a year ago. Nothing Hasbro, Nelvana or Hudson/Konami will release outside Japan includes something related to the Beypointer, and we know it.
what parts do u need to make this like all the parts •Virgo DF145 WD/SD/D
energy ring?
fusion wheel?
spin track?
performance tip?
how long do mfb beyblades usually wobble once they start to lose spin.
(Sep. 05, 2010  9:18 PM)logan3454 Wrote: what parts do u need to make this like all the parts •Virgo DF145 WD/SD/D
energy ring?
fusion wheel?
spin track?
performance tip?
You should read some of the Beywiki articles. Virgo is a Wheel, not a Hybrid Wheel. Track and Bottom should be easy to figure out once you understand the system of Metal Fight Beyblade ...

stamina dude Wrote:how long do mfb beyblades usually wobble once they start to lose spin.
It depends on each of them. If they have big Tracks, it will probably touch the stadium and stop the precession, or 'wobble', very quickly. If the Bottoms are not good at maintaining balance, then they will probably get destabilised more easily when pushed.
For destabilizers like Lightning L drago 100WD and Flame Bull 100SF should you launch them first or second if you're facing them against stamina and defence combos?
since they don't have incredibly horrible stamina, I would swap which one is launched first after finishing a set of testing with them, and do another set of tests.
Hey guys I have a question. I just got my Ray Unicorno from the mail and I tried it out in my attack stadium, and it is not attacking or being as aggressive as it should be seeing how it is an attack type. Its Takara Tomy and the rubber on the CS is completely fine. When I launch my Ray Unicorno I use banking.
It gets worn down by battling right?
Yes , yes it does
you still don't get what i've found out. i have info that the game is out in america with the beypointer reader.
(Sep. 05, 2010  8:54 AM)Moss Wrote: About now if you live in the US / Canada ina couple of weeks if you live in the Uk.

I've been looking for a month or so and still haven't found them in Wal-Mart or Target in Arizona.

Ugh, hopefully they are available soon.
(Sep. 05, 2010  11:28 PM)jbrister111 Wrote: you still don't get what i've found out. i have info that the game is out in america with the beypointer reader.
That information is most likely wrong. The game would be strictly in Japanese, and a store would have had to import it anyway, so it would not be released here officially.
What should I do if theres little activity on my beywiki article? I have fixed anything that was requested so can it be published? heres my article BTW:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-...OUGH-DRAFT
(Sep. 06, 2010  12:02 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: What should I do if theres little activity on my beywiki article? I have fixed anything that was requested so can it be published? heres my article BTW:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-...OUGH-DRAFT
Hm, usually Kei comes to confirm that it can be published. He probably looked at your topic already, but you can try asking him about it.

This question would probably belong more in "Questions about the WBO" though.
any one know how to take the performance tip off of the track im kinda having trouble i guess its due to me not screwing the tip in but popping the tip into the track any ideas on how to take it out so i can put a diffrence performance tip on
You take your tool and put it over and around the Bottom, then turn it counter-clockwise.
i tried that it didnt work~ i try turning it as strong as i can i think i got my performance tip stuck>.>
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:47 AM)logan3454 Wrote: i tried that it didnt work~ i try turning it as strong as i can i think i got my performance tip stuck>.>

put the track onto the fusion wheel, that way you'll have more grip, then turn the tip counter-clock wise.

if its too tight, i guess use a ranch
The key to taking performance tips off is leaving the bey together. They're the first part you want to take off.
If the tip isn't a loose one, it will be almost impossible to get enough grip to remove it if the track isn't attached to a bey, and screwed together.
Some loose ones can be removed [like my HF/S for example] without that, though.
-
You should really not have any problems removing it if you do that [if you do, your tip might well be damaged somehow].
And yes, I realize similar answers were posted, but I was just elaborating, so forgive me if it offended you.
Does ES actually stay eternally sharp?