Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I'm confused. Is it real or fake?
(Sep. 02, 2010  1:08 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I'm confused. Is it real or fake?
I think you were given enough information to deduct a conclusion on your own. If you are still confused, look at the thread that theflightyellz made and which is stickied in the Beyblade General forum.
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:26 AM)Moss Wrote: Yes other than aestetically the phantom force Dranzer S and the regular Dranzer S are exactly the same in terms of performance.

Don't give him false information.
Phantom Force Beyblades are made out of more durable plastic, and reinforced many fragile parts (i.e. Bearing Stinger and Dranzer S's AR's).
Im probably late for this but If you buy the game Metal Fight Beyblade DS...does it come with a quetzalcoatl 90wf free? or it has a card or something that allows you to acquire the beyblade?
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:50 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: But isn't the company Takara Tomy?

Yes, now. But when that blade was released Takara and Tomy were two different companies. If you look in the lower lefthand corner of the box you'll see a white and black thing of katakana. That Katakana says Takara which is their logo until they merged with Tomy which switched it to the current Blue and white Takara-Tomy in Romanized lettering. So yeah its a legit blade picture. Although whether the actual thing he'll ship is the same or not I can't say.
(Sep. 02, 2010  2:23 AM)joseph_beyblade Wrote: Im probably late for this but If you buy the game Metal Fight Beyblade DS...does it come with a quetzalcoatl 90wf free? or it has a card or something that allows you to acquire the beyblade?
If you buy the first Metal Fight Beyblade DS game, it comes with Quetzalcoatl 90WF, as well as a useless Beypoint Reader. I hope you were not thinking of the first Beyblade Metal Fusion DS video game though.
Are Takara-Tomy better than HASBRO beyblade or are they the same? (I am currently using HASBRO)
takara is way better but only because of faster releases and their staduims
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:19 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: takara is way better but only because of faster releases and their staduims

Where can you get Takara Blades in america? (OTHER THAN ONLINE)!
Check hobby stores any one of the Asian town things other than that no where.
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:20 AM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:19 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: takara is way better but only because of faster releases and their staduims

Where can you get Takara Blades in america? (OTHER THAN ONLINE)!

You can buy from other people, you might get lucky and find a shop somewhere selling them.
But other than that.
No where else.
TT blades are not available in north america. Also, hasbro is better since their molds are stronger and break less.
I think I'll stick with hasbro! (To much work)!
does anyone know if the beyblade metal fusion game for the ds will be a good game ?
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:40 AM)logan3454 Wrote: does anyone know if the beyblade metal fusion game for the ds will be a good game ?
No one knows this because a "good "game to you might be a bad game for someone else
well lets change up the question do u consider or think that you would buy the game and do u think the game will be fun nojo sweet sig its awesome
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:53 AM)logan3454 Wrote: well lets change up the question do u consider or think that you would buy the game and do u think the game will be fun nojo sweet sig its awesome

Your best bet would be to look on gaming sites that give reviews or sneak peeks of games. Probably IGN or Gamestop.com could probably help you out better than most people here can because most people will only want the game for the Beyblade.

My experience with Beyblade Video Games was that they were just, pointless. I mean it was pretty much button mash when you make contact, then when they are by an exit, use the special move.
does any one know how to resize a picture?
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:53 AM)logan3454 Wrote: sweet sig its awesome
thnx. And as Kai hiwatari said I wuld look on game review sites. Mostly though I would get the games for the blades they come with.
(Sep. 02, 2010  6:01 AM)logan3454 Wrote: does any one know how to resize a picture?

This thread is for questions about the Beyblade hobby.
oh new question ok recently i saw on the market recently purhcase someone talking about a zombie beyblade they cant wait to test i think it was moss but i was wondering can meto drago make a zombie beyblade>
(Sep. 02, 2010  6:10 AM)logan3454 Wrote: oh new question ok recently i saw on the market recently purhcase someone talking about a zombie beyblade they cant wait to test i think it was moss but i was wondering can meto drago make a zombie beyblade>
Since meteo l drago has rubber on it and it is a left spin bey lade, the trick is that the friction of the rubber allows it to steal spin from RIGHT spin beys. Whether or not it is a zombi howevevr is totally unknown. Remember spin stealing is just using the opponents spin to increase yours while zombies are blades that continue to make full revolutions after it has "died".
EDIT: sorry for the typos this was on my iPod :p
so its possible to make a spin stealing zombie beyblade? Oh ii think in tournaments u cant use the same beyblade twice in a row or somthing like that so should u always carry 3 beyblades? would an attackbey, zombie spin stealing blade,and stamina defense blade would be a good combo to carry? so far im buying an attack but do u think zombie spin stealing an be a useful beyblade to use
(Sep. 02, 2010  6:17 AM)logan3454 Wrote: so its possible to make a spin stealing zombie beyblade?
In plastics and HMS generations, sure. In MFB, not right now, and hopefully never.

(Sep. 02, 2010  6:17 AM)logan3454 Wrote: Oh ii think in tournaments u cant use the same beyblade twice in a row or somthing like that so should u always carry 3 beyblades?
This is false. You can use one Beyblade the whole tournament if you want.
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:25 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  6:17 AM)logan3454 Wrote: Oh ii think in tournaments u cant use the same beyblade twice in a row or somthing like that so should u always carry 3 beyblades?
This is false. You can use one Beyblade the whole tournament if you want.

He's probably talking about Hasbro's tournaments.