Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

In the Hasbro Stadiums, if a Bey if knocked into a pit, but out-spins the other, who wins?
(Sep. 01, 2010  11:36 PM)Strata beast Wrote: what booster bey comes with a WD bottom?
Only Earh Aquila and Gravity Perseus do. However, Hasbro will include it in a Faceoff set too.
the one who was knocked into the pit first
Your link doesnt seem to be working for me
Its neither Dranzer V or V2 its Dranzer S.
Oh, okay. By the way, what is Phantom Force?
Its a special line of hasbro plastics.
Oh, does it do anything special like the Magnicores or the Engine Gears?
No its the line of plastics before the magnacores.
So it's just a labeling gimmick? It doesn't do anything special compared to the other plastic beyblades.
Yes other than aestetically the phantom force Dranzer S and the regular Dranzer S are exactly the same in terms of performance.
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:42 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is this real? http://cgi.ebay.com/New-TAKARA-Beyblade-...4cf141db06

It MIGHT be but its prob. NOT.
I wouln't trust that seller. Most of his beys are TT Hongli.
There is no TT or Hasbro logo, so probably not.
[Its real CyberDranzer.scroll down and he says its made by takara
and it has the D rights logo on the box where the TT hongli logo would be if it was fake
ITS 100% genuine
But isn't the company Takara Tomy?
Takara-Tomy/Hasbro/SonoKong = Real
TT Hongli = Fake
Don't listen to them they are incorrect it is real CyberDranzer it has the d rights logo on the bottom right
(Sep. 01, 2010  11:40 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: In the Hasbro Stadiums, if a Bey if knocked into a pit, but out-spins the other, who wins?

Whoever is left in the stadium
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:51 AM)Moss Wrote: Don't listen to them they are incorrect it is real CyberDranzer it has the d rights logo on the bottom right

A: I only said probably, so I wasn't sure
B: I only told him which companies are legit
That was answered yesterday Shadow Pegasis
But I believe that the answer is incorrect. If a bey manages to knock out a bey, it must have enough spin veloctiy. So the game would be over and the bey that's knocked out wouldn't be able to outspin the be that knocked it out, since the game is over.