Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hi I was planning to get the BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set from dimsum2u but there is a risk of it getting damaged has anyone ordered any stadiums from him or should I just order it from ebay? Who packages better, I was planning to order from dickson_c or buzztoy2007 I basically just want the attack stadium what do you guys think?
(Sep. 01, 2010  10:59 AM)rjgotong Wrote: Hi I was planning to get the BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set from dimsum2u but there is a risk of it getting damaged has anyone ordered any stadiums from him or should I just order it from ebay? Who packages better, I was planning to order from dickson_c or buzztoy2007 I basically just want the attack stadium what do you guys think?
dimsum2u is a WBO Authorized Dealer that is trusted and reputable. Many people have bought from him.
Since dimsum2u packs products in gift boxes and the BB-32 set in a box itself, it is very unlikely that it will get damaged.

You should Private Message him on the WBO if you want to order from him, you can get a discount that way.

Anyway, these sorts of questions should be asked in the "Purchase Consultation" thread next time.
Sorry about that Diamond wasn't exactly sure where to post it, and thanks for the quick response. Wink
Hi guys, my RF has been acting like a stamina bottom lately, I tried Storm__100RF VS MF Libra C145WB, 100RF Lost all the time, can you help?
Thanks in advance
(I still doubt if this is the right place to post Uncertain)
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:00 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Hi guys, my RF has been acting like a stamina bottom lately, I tried Storm__100RF VS MF Libra C145WB, 100RF Lost all the time, can you help?
Thanks in advance
(I still doubt if this is the right place to post Uncertain)

Buy a new RF
or
If it isn't actually worn down, bank/sliding shoot... it should KO Libra 60% of the time.
It's not worn, it's just weird :s, I shaved it with sandpaper and it became even worse.
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:08 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: It's not worn, it's just weird :s, I shaved it with sandpaper and it became even worse.

Try slightly wetting it, then drying it. It should become more grippy.
If it still doesn't work.... well. Does it move a lot when you shoot it?
The first 5 seconds it is beast but later it's like SD bottom :s
EDIT: I'll try wetting it in a bit
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:10 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: The first 5 seconds it is beast but later it's like SD bottom :s
EDIT: I'll try wetting it in a bit

Maybe shoot harder?
Have you cleared the bottom of any dust/dirt it may have accumulated?
Yes
And also after I a little worn RF down with my hand, it actually acted like CS Unhappy What do I do!!!
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:14 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Yes
And also after I a little worn RF down with my hand, it actually acted like CS Unhappy What do I do!!!

Hmm... I'm not sure.
Could you post a picture of it?
[Image: IMG_2743.JPG]
[Image: IMG_2744.JPG]
That's really, really worn.

You should get a new RF, hah.
Would it somehow work? I can't buy a new one :s, I'm broke
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:46 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Would it somehow work? I can't buy a new one :s, I'm broke

At the point you've worn it down to, it's not going to have a great window of attack, as you've noticed. It's also not going to move that fast.

There's no way to fix it, I'm afraid.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I would get a new one if BlackAce answers me, and also it is now working!!!! Surgery complete RF has recovered from the unknown transforming disease B) HAHAHA Lol
How is Thermal for upper attack?
Garbage unless its in left spin which is physically impossible.
I'm not sure if this should go here or in the purchase consultant, but is this real? http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Beyblade-MS-Meta...45f4da1d5a
Ok ive heard lots and lots of talk about a Bey called dark cancer and I would just like to know if it's a real Bey or not? Or is it like a different name for another Bey? Cause Im starting to think it's just another name for Dark Gasher.
Dark Cancer is the original name for Dark Gasher.
Dark Cancer is the jap name for Dark Gasher, so yes, it's a real bey.

EDIT: Beaten
(Sep. 01, 2010  8:09 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Dark Cancer is the jap name for Dark Gasher, so yes, it's a real bey.

EDIT: Beaten

Ok thank you! I was Like Dark Cancer what is that! And then I Checked the list of Bey and couldnt find it!
(Sep. 01, 2010  8:14 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: Ok thank you! I was Like Dark Cancer what is that! And then I Checked the list of Bey and couldnt find it!
Always check Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...er_CH120SF