Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 31, 2010  3:21 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: What is A really good defense, attack, AND stamina combo?

No.
balance type? nothing? maybe virgo or the banned libra
oh no lol i meant a really good combo for each one of the types.... my bad!i didnt mean a blade that was good at everything... lol horrible mistake!
I cannot believe you even asked this ...
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I cannot believe you even asked this ...

did i say something or ask something wrong???? srry if i did, just wanted to know some good combos for each type....
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:30 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: did i say something or ask something wrong???? srry if i did, just wanted to know some good combos for each type....
You have been here for over a year, you have a lot of posts, and you somehow do not know of this topic ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
Ive noticed that metal wheels from Hasbro wear down and dont perform so well after a couple of battles. Does Takara Tomy have these problems or is it just the same for all metal wheels?
Really? If anything, the Hasbro ones are better made.
Aside from Mold differences, Takara-Tomy and Hasbro Metal Wheels are the same. My Rock Wheel has suffered from some wearing, but when I was using it a lot, there never seemed to be a problem for me in terms of performance.

Edit: Beaten?
Please help me find a MFB attack stadium... I need it as early as possible. Please give the link to the web page.... i'm helping with a tournament... so PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Yeah so please help me find a mfb attack stadium that isnt sold out on a website...
Please don't redirect me to the purchase consultation thread... lol
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:58 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Please help me find a MFB attack stadium... I need it as early as possible. Please give the link to the web page.... i'm helping with a tournament... so PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Yeah so please help me find a mfb attack stadium that isnt sold out on a website...
Please don't redirect me to the purchase consultation thread... lol

Ummm.....for starters going on crazy emphasis isn't gonna help much....secondly, Bey Marketplace posts? Or like every post replying about this in this thread says, G Market.

EDIT: Ummm....if its sold out about everywhere then sorry, you sir are out of luck.
Out of the hasbro relesed blades, which clear wheels have the greatest potential in an attack combo?
^So far CW don't have any effect on attack types.
eBay has it lol >_>
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:03 AM)skarekro Wrote: Out of the hasbro relesed blades, which clear wheels have the greatest potential in an attack combo?

LDrago.

Because changing the clear wheel in an attack combo really doesn't affect anything as far as we know.
Kai-V thank you for telling me! Yea the combos where good. The ones i RANDOMLY made where good to! So i might go back to those. But Those may have been better.
wat does a bmf attack stadium look like thnxs
If you looked at some of our members' videos, maybe you will find out.
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:21 AM)edobinoo Wrote: wat does a bmf attack stadium look like thnxs

No such thing.

A MFB Attack Stadium is the one I use in my videos.
Is the Big Mac beyblade going to be released in North America?
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:26 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is the Big Mac beyblade going to be released in North America?

No. It wasn't even released in Japan. It's only in the DS game, iirc.