Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

This is a list of currently competitive combos in the Metal Fight Beyblade metagame. This topic will be updated as new parts are released. Please post your comments and suggestions. Smile (Suggestions need to be accompanied by valid test results.)

ATTACK
  • Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
  • Metal Face Pegasis 145 RF/R2F
  • Ray Unicorno 100 RF/R2F
  • Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85/90/100/CH120 RF/R2F

DEFENSE
  • Metal Face Earth Bull/Aquario C145/GB145 RS/WB

STAMINA
  • Virgo DF145/145 WD/SD/D
  • Burn Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
  • Earth Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D

Libra removed from list, banned from WBO play.
Flame Sag. DF145/D125 D/B for Stamina, too?
I'd mention Metal Face on that Libra. Also would add CH120 for a possible track to it.
Seems good otherwise.
Great topic!

Pichu pretty much said everything that I was going to suggest so I guess there's no need for me to repeat Tongue_out
(Jun. 28, 2009  4:37 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Flame Sag. DF145/D125 D/B for Stamina, too?
I'd mention Metal Face on that Libra. Also would add CH120 for a possible track to it.
Seems good otherwise.

Done.
Seems like a good idea to kill all the questions of "Which combo is best?"
Great Thread Brad.

Where does MF Sag105RF come into this? xD

Just kidding.
Not sure if more tests needed to be done or not, but Pisces was rather good at Stamina too wasn't it?
(Jun. 28, 2009  4:54 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Not sure if more tests needed to be done or not, but Pisces was rather good at Stamina too wasn't it?

There definitely needs to be some more tests, and I'm not convinced it matches up to Virgo and Flame.
Okay, someone should definitely test it. Though, I am doubtful of how well it does as well, after watching some youtube videos with it.
(Metal Face) Libra C145/CH120 B/WB

isn't this over the weight limit?
(Jun. 28, 2009  5:09 AM)Maz Wrote: (Metal Face) Libra C145/CH120 B/WB

isn't this over the weight limit?

The WBO has no weight limit.
did hasbro ever set one in the states when they where having competitions?
(Jun. 28, 2009  5:14 AM)Maz Wrote: did hasbro ever set one in the states when they where having competitions?

Nope. And personally I don't understand TT's reasoning; it's very possible to beat that combo with an Attack-type.
How much of a difference would it make if I made that defense combo without a metal face?
(Jun. 28, 2009  5:51 AM)jsc Wrote: How much of a difference would it make if I made that defense combo without a metal face?

3.5g worth of difference.
What exactly is the weight limit set by TT?
(Jun. 28, 2009  2:13 PM)Ghost Wrote: What exactly is the weight limit set by TT?

50g, I believe.
(Jun. 28, 2009  2:13 PM)Ghost Wrote: What exactly is the weight limit set by TT?
47 grams.
Lol.. but Libra is 43 grams right.. so it can only be used with 2 gram tracks.. cuz the face is 1 gram and the bottom is 1 gram..
(Jun. 28, 2009  3:25 PM)Ghost Wrote: Lol.. but Libra is 43 grams right.. so it can only be used with 2 gram tracks.. cuz the face is 1 gram and the bottom is 1 gram..

Yes.
That's pretty much Takara-Tomys way of nerfing Libra usage.
Not only nerfing libra, but nerfing defense as a whole type imo..
(Jun. 28, 2009  3:43 PM)Crimson Wrote: Yes.
That's pretty much Takara-Tomys way of nerfing Libra usage.

(Jun. 28, 2009  4:55 PM)Ghost Wrote: Not only nerfing libra, but nerfing defense as a whole type imo..

Though, in a way its rightful on their side as they're releasing defensive Beyblades that are rendered obsolete directly in their release when compared with Libra variations; such as the Rock wheel and probably the Earth wheel if Libra is being allowed to be used with MF whereas a Libra D125WB is already a wall that the additional 5,5 grams availible weight enhacement turns it does not enhace it that much but help other parts to raise to its stats, which indeed is nerfing only Libra and trying to give chance to other defensive parts in the competitive play Grin

Additionally, the list should include MF Virgo C145WB as a defense type as well, test it and you'll see.
The thing is though, Libra is the only Wheel that even stands a chance against competitive RF combos. If you try to use Rock or anything else it'll get torn apart. If TT wants to do this, they need to release some better Defense bottoms. As it stands now, a weight limit is totally unnecessary.
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The thing is though, Libra is the only Wheel that even stands a chance against competitive RF combos. If you try to use Rock or anything else it'll get torn apart. If TT wants to do this, they need to release some better Defense bottoms. As it stands now, a weight limit is totally unnecessary.

Agreed. We don't have to worry about that though, who here plays by TT's rules anyway? XD
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The thing is though, Libra is the only Wheel that even stands a chance against competitive RF combos. If you try to use Rock or anything else it'll get torn apart. If TT wants to do this, they need to release some better Defense bottoms. As it stands now, a weight limit is totally unnecessary.

What kind of defense bottom would be good enough to stand a chance to competitive RF combo's?