Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 21, 2010  7:11 PM)ItzSpooky Wrote: So far from what I have read Storm is the only metal wheel good for attack. Are there any other options to choose from incase for instance you use a bey using a higher spin track?

no... theres storm, LL Drago, and Quetz... go to the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:13 PM)leonekid Wrote: is it legal to use a modified launcher in a tournament

no.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:11 PM)ItzSpooky Wrote: So far from what I have read Storm is the only metal wheel good for attack. Are there any other options to choose from incase for instance you use a bey using a higher spin track?

Lightning, Ray, Leone, and Pegasis are also good wheels for attack.
leonekid no unless its just different prongs
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:14 PM)souless1234 Wrote:

Lightning, Ray, Leone, and Pegasis are also good wheels for attack.

Pegasis isn't a good attack wheel... its alright but there are others that are better out there... same with leone.
which perfomance tip is better wb or wd

I assume you're a Hasbro blader... Lightning is supposedly out now, so you can use Lightning L Drago CH120/145RF, though it will have recoil issues.
Looking at BeyWiki would have been useful.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:17 PM)leonekid Wrote: which perfomance tip is better wb or wd

WB for defence and WD for stamina.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:16 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Pegasis isn't a good attack wheel... its alright but there are others that are better out there... same with leone.

Pegasis is actually a pretty strong wheel for attack. See: MF Pegasis 145RF
thanks and I only have access to the Hasbro released beyblades in the Delaware County, Pennsylvania area so I guess Im stuck with Storm because I dont like the Lightning LDrago that I own
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:17 PM)leonekid Wrote: which perfomance tip is better wb or wd

Depends on the situation.

WB is much better for defense than WD, while WD is much better for stamina than WB.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:16 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Pegasis isn't a good attack wheel... its alright but there are others that are better out there... same with leone.

Actually, Pegasis is perhaps the strongest attack wheel right now and Leone is the most favoured wheel in the Italian beyblade community...

Where did you get your information from?
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:19 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

Actually, Pegasis is perhaps the strongest attack wheel right now and Leone is the most favoured wheel in the Italian beyblade community...

Serious? Oh my mistake because I was think 90-100 tracks. Yes at higher track (for smash attack I take it?) pegasis and leone are good.
Sowwy! Tongue_out
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:19 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:16 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Actually, Pegasis is perhaps the strongest attack wheel right now and Leone is the most favoured wheel in the Italian beyblade community...

Serious? Oh my mistake because I was think 90-100 tracks. Yes at higher track (for smash attack I take it?) pegasis and leone are good.
Sowwy! Tongue_out

Check it.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pre-HWS-Leone-Testing
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:17 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

I assume you're a Hasbro blader... Lightning is supposedly out now, so you can use Lightning L Drago CH120/145RF, though it will have recoil issues.

your assumption is correct. but right now I am determined (or hardheaded as some might say) to continue to use the HF/S tip (I could be wrong about the name but it comes with the Storm Aquario bey) plus RF is pretty much useless in my stadium
what is the best stadium around that isn't hasbro and that i can get for like 10-15 dollars american
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:23 PM)ItzSpooky Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:17 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

your assumption is correct. but right now I am determined (or hardheaded as some might say) to continue to use the HF/S tip (I could be wrong about the name but it comes with the Storm Aquario bey) plus RF is pretty much useless in my stadium

Lol PTW right? in that case I find that HF is actually pretty usable.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:22 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Check it.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pre-HWS-Leone-Testing

What are you trying to prove? The only mediocre results it had were against MF Earth Bull GB145WB. All the other results were 75%+. Also, I said it was top tier in the Italian community, not in the main one.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:23 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: what is the best stadium around that isn't hasbro
MFB/Sonokong Attack stadium

(Aug. 21, 2010  7:23 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: and that i can get for like 10-15 dollars american
This is the hard part Tongue_out
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:23 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: what is the best stadium around that isn't hasbro and that i can get for like 10-15 dollars american

None.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:25 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:23 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: what is the best stadium around that isn't hasbro
MFB/Sonokong Attack stadium

(Aug. 21, 2010  7:23 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: and that i can get for like 10-15 dollars american
This is the hard part Tongue_out

How expensive could they be??
any where between 30 dollars to 50 dollars shipped