Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I've seen people on YouTube use the TT winders with Hasbro launchers. They should be compatible with each other.
hey i got some hasbro beys and before i buy some takara beys i wanted to know if they could mix
(Aug. 21, 2010  3:37 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: hey i got some hasbro beys and before i buy some takara beys i wanted to know if they could mix
Yes, the Beys from MFB and B:MF are compatible.
It spins on the little tip in the middle just like FS
then when hit or unbalanced, the rubber comes into play
basically how FS works
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:29 PM)yuseifan Wrote: can someone tell me how CS works?

Similar to SG Metal Change except instead of metal, rubber (around the outside) and plastic (on the inside/ the sharpest part of the tip) are used.
What's the difference between WD145 and ED145? they look the same to me on youtube videos with Grand Ketos that have it...
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:10 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: What's the difference between WD145 and ED145? they look the same to me on youtube videos with Grand Ketos that have it...

WD145
[Image: 2hxybt3.jpg]

ED145
[Image: 29bzifl.jpg]

WD145 has "knobs" on its wings, while ED145 has "ridges" on its wings, but the major difference is that ED145 is free-spinning while WD145 is not.
ED145 is free spinning so a viable top tier defence track while WD145 isn't free spinning and creates massive recoil. Either way GB145/R145/C145 are much better for defence.
I have a quick question why is it when u put ur bey and snap it into your light launcher its so loose is it supposed to be like that or am i doing something wrong
I t just works like that, there's nothing to prevent it.
oh ok thanks lots, i was just wondering if it was like that for everyone cuz i was afraid i broke mine lol
Hey guys Ive heard alot about C145 being the best defense spin track. Is this true? Im not so sure.
Its not the BEST defense track, its the best defense track when it comes to low attackers.
Oh ok because when Im facing blades as big as mine its sucks because mine gets wavy and so does the other blade but mines alot less wavy but I lose because of the claws hitting the floor of the stadium.
If you are facing a blade with a track higher than 100 use R145/GB145/ED145
I big mac 320 yen a legit bey
Yes, but probably not that good seeing as it comes from McD's
Edit: Wow, 320 wtf.
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:46 PM)Dan Wrote: Yes, but probably not that good seeing as it comes from McD's
Edit: Wow, 320 wtf.

It's not real :\
Wow, seriously Dan, not sure if you are being sarcastic. Its no real, only in a game it is.
Hah, seriously?
I would actually expect something like this anyway.
Edit: Lmfao
http://www.hudson.co.jp/beyblade/ds3/mcds.html
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:18 PM)Aqua Wrote: but the major difference is that ED145 is free-spinning while WD145 is not.

Thnx a lot that cleared it up for me.
So far from what I have read Storm is the only metal wheel good for attack. Are there any other options to choose from incase for instance you use a bey using a higher spin track?
is it legal to use a modified launcher in a tournament