Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What tip would you prefer insted of F?
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:23 PM)gokkar Wrote: RF is much better, but it wears down too quickly. How do I know if my RF tip is past the point where it would be good in a tournament?

When you can't knock out Defense combos anymore.

(Aug. 20, 2010  5:23 PM)Jump454 Wrote: What tip would you prefer insted of F?

Three people have said RF...
Ill have to wait for my Attack Stadium to find out. Thunder Whip isnt exactly the best judge of that.
is it normal for my new RF to self ko and struggle to keep the banking pattern
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:05 PM)mchlbant Wrote: is it normal for my new RF to self ko and struggle to keep the banking pattern
You just have to use it slightly more, and keep practicing.
I have a question about HF/S tip. It says "convert tip from Hole Flat to Spike to change performance". What does that mean?
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:51 PM)Jump454 Wrote: I have a question about HF/S tip. It says "convert tip from Hole Flat to Spike to change performance". What does that mean?
It changes mode, from a Hole Flat Bottom to a Sharp ... Do your own research, and read the instructions.
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:51 PM)Jump454 Wrote: I have a question about HF/S tip. It says "convert tip from Hole Flat to Spike to change performance". What does that mean?

HF/S has two modes. One has a Sharp (or Spike) tip. If you pull down on the tabs and rotate the tip, you can change it to HF mode.

EDIT: Kai-V is the only person who consistantly beats me, hah.
i was wondering, would it be possible for the wbo to buy stock in beyblades?
i dont realy know how it works thoe.
How do I get the paint off of a Metal Wheel and crystal?
Like The Supervortex set ldrago and pegasus?
@ Aleciakeys1: This is unnecessary to post, especially randomly in this thread. This thread was created to get everyone's questions into one section, not to comment on the personalities of the moderators.

@xxMetalBladerxx: What do you mean by Crystal? And I'm not sure, but the paint chips off of the metal wheel after enough usage.
(Aug. 20, 2010  7:42 PM)xxMetalBladerxx Wrote: How do I get the paint off of a Metal Wheel and crystal?
Like The Supervortex set ldrago and pegasus?

Certain paint thinners may be used on metal wheels. I really recommend against chipping the chrome from the "Clear Wheels". It just has cheap tan plastic underneath.
I'm trying to order a stadium from GMarket and I'm having trouble paying (using PayPal balance). Everytime I try it says that "[Order information problem] occured. Your order is canceled." What is wrong..
Is it normal that my CH120 Track locks in at 120 height, but sits loosely at 145?
(Aug. 20, 2010  8:26 PM)gokkar Wrote: Okay. Is there a way to fix it?

Not really, no.
I cant tell from vids that ive seen, does the attack stadium have a lower area around the center, like a moat? Or is it the other way around, and has a slope toward the middle?
(Aug. 20, 2010  11:10 PM)gokkar Wrote: I cant tell from vids that ive seen, does the attack stadium have a lower area around the center, like a moat? Or is it the other way around, and has a slope toward the middle?

Nothing like a moat...

It is lower in the center, yes.
Okay. I thought that might have been an optical illusion
im thinking about starting a tournament how do you go about planing one???
(Aug. 20, 2010  11:40 PM)DarkBlader1 Wrote: im thinking about starting a tournament how do you go about planing one???

Here is the link if you want to start a tournament...
Hey I used an Old Dragoon Ripcord against a string launcher with a hasbro ripcord launcher. The Old dragoon ripcord won. And I got someone to pull them at the same speed about. Is this normal. Btw Is modding a Ripcord launcher legal cuz my little bro did that.