Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

how can i keep my beyblade stickers from coming off so easily ?
(Aug. 16, 2010  11:52 PM)Tls Wrote: how can i keep my beyblade stickers from coming off so easily ?

There isn't a way really.
Just make sure you place them on exactly, it'll prolong the prongs from scratching the stickers off.
Yeah but my aries outer stickers are starting to come of Uncertain
(Aug. 16, 2010  11:52 PM)Tls Wrote: how can i keep my beyblade stickers from coming off so easily ?

Spray it with a clear gloss or apply a thin layer of nail polish on its edges. Or what I do, don't use it all.
im kinda wonderin does dranzer gt have a engine gear like dragoon gt? i dont know since i couldn't buy stuff of ebay back then...
(Aug. 16, 2010  11:58 PM)souless1234 Wrote:

Spray it with a clear gloss or apply a thin layer of nail polish on its edges. Or what I do, don't use it all.

Wow this seems like it would work because it would wet it down thanks ^)^. and isnt that what beyblades are for lol?
Dranzer GT has a special engine gear that spins right but the the engine spins left. The tip is metal, the plastic parts are green.
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:10 AM)Tls Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2010  11:58 PM)souless1234 Wrote:

Wow this seems like it would work because it would wet it down thanks ^)^. and isnt that what beyblades are for lol?

Talking about the stickers. I don't use the stickers if the face looks really nice Smile
Oh, haha well yeah i just like how they look. But i might try the nail polish if it works.
Hey I'm a new blader in the MFB. I used to play with plastic ones but, I seem to think MFB is more interesting. Im gona buy one soon. So it'd be nice if you guys helped me by telling me some stuff about MFB.
Or What ToBuy
this is a dumb question but would a plastic brake when it fights a metal fight lol?
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:43 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: this is a dumb question but would a plastic brake when it fights a metal fight lol?

Against a top tier Attack MFB, probably.
Im rather bad when customizing beyblades i wouldn't know where to start as i wanted customize my own. Also whats the best way to test the beyblades you are customizing?
Plastics can easily defeat MFB, it's just using the right combo (weirdddd combos beat MFB)
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:50 AM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote: Im rather bad when customizing beyblades i wouldn't know where to start as i wanted customize my own. Also whats the best way to test the beyblades you are customizing?
You should read some of the topics in the Beyblade Customizations forum. You will understand how to test Beyblades.
Can somebody please give me a link to the rule book, I can't seem to find it.
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:56 AM)Ochibi Wrote: Can somebody please give me a link to the rule book, I can't seem to find it.
Look at the Official Events forum ...
Ok thank you. The only place I had not looked in. Tongue_out
whats a better stadium super vortex or thunderwhip?
(Aug. 17, 2010  1:02 AM)xCiegex Wrote: whats a better stadium super vortex or thunderwhip?

Super Vortex, I think.

Both are lousy though. MFB Attack Stadium is where it's at.
Super Vortex but it isn't much better still equally unbalanced

EDIT: Daegor is pretty abusive he beats on us slow typers too much haha kidding
ok i know i still need to get an attack stadium.