Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

That's Earth Eagle, and it's available in a few stores in north America.
(Aug. 14, 2010  7:54 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Kai-V is a FEMALE gosh people just because the username sounds masculine doesn't mean they really are

Well, if they don't check Kai-V's account info, they can't be blamed. I mean, her name and avatar are both masculine.

But, what was really wrong with that post is that it was waaaaaaay too short.
Well, from knowing the background of it, I think I can say it's pretty much unisex IMO.
What are the differences between a worn WF and a new WF?
(Aug. 15, 2010  1:13 AM)Sora. Wrote: What are the differences between a worn WF and a new WF?

WF doesn't get worn to the best of my knowledge.
Umm... plastic doesn't wear easily. The bottom could get dented and if its performance is altered significantly, it could be considered illegal.
Is there a way to prevent the stickers on a MFB from wearing off?
(Aug. 15, 2010  1:46 AM)XMajinVegetaX Wrote: Is there a way to prevent the stickers on a MFB from wearing off?

I heard if u apply varnish it last longer, haven't tried it myself however
(Aug. 15, 2010  1:46 AM)XMajinVegetaX Wrote: Is there a way to prevent the stickers on a MFB from wearing off?
You can apply a thin layer of clear nail polish or any other thin and light-weighted coating.

However, the best way to prevent them from wearing is to not use them at all, haha.

EDIT: beaten
ok i can't get over cyber pegasis where can i get it cheap like 20-30 online
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:33 AM)gavman87 Wrote: ok i can't get over cyber pegasis where can i get it cheap like 20-30 online
dimsum2u has the least expensive, or one of the least expensive prices.
When will there be a tournament? Not a WBO tournament, but an official tournament.
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:37 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: When will there be a tournament? Not a WBO tournament, but an official tournament.
Oh, so you are still interested in Beyblade now ?

It depends where you live ...
As another member suggested, I'm doing research. Anything in San Diego, California?
Those Hasbro tournaments have age limits, by the way.
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:42 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: As another member suggested, I'm doing research. Anything in San Diego, California?
Hm, keep visiting Beyblade.com. Small store tournaments should begin soon for the United States, but we have no idea when Hasbro will start concrete tournaments.
I believe it's 14 and under. :\
Well, I'm 12, so I can get in. Well, at least for 2 more years. If there are tournaments at stores, would I be able to find out at Beyblade.com?
are there any american tournaments coming up
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:59 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: Well, I'm 12, so I can get in. Well, at least for 2 more years. If there are tournaments at stores, would I be able to find out at Beyblade.com?
I believe so. It would be at the store's website for certain though, like what Toys 'R' Us did. Also, it might be important to look at the official Beyblade Facebook page as well; I think the Toys 'R' Us tournaments were mentioned there.
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:05 AM)mikado282745 Wrote: is hasbro going to make metal faces
We have no idea. What we know is in the Bey News.
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:48 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I believe it's 14 and under. :\

is their an older thing?????? O.o plz say yes for like 14-18?????????????
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:08 AM)Emerald Wrote: is their an older thing?????? O.o plz say yes for like 14-18?????????????
No. There has never been. That is why the World Beyblade Organization exists.