Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 06, 2010  6:43 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: What is a good smash attack from Metal Wheel system (not Libra)

MF PEGASIS 145RF <3
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Devastat...#pid314332
MF GEMIOS 145RF </3
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:47 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: MF GEMIOS 145RF </3

LOLOL Daegor
Planning on getting a new Gemios?
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:48 PM)Jerf Wrote: LOLOL Daegor
Planning on getting a new Gemios?
I want to, but I need the money for the new release. Damn it!
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:43 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: My bias comes from not having an easy access to obtain the MWS compared to the HWS.

If you have access to Ray Unicorno, how do you not have access to the Metal System? Most of them are extremely common online.

Is it a money thing?
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:50 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:43 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: My bias comes from not having an easy access to obtain the MWS compared to the HWS.

If you have access to Ray Unicorno, how do you not have access to the Metal System? Most of them are extremely common online.

Is it a money thing?

X_X its a I didn't know they were very common online thing..... I figured they were expensive as all hell, since they are the originals.

The Bey I'm thinkin of at this exact moment is Flame ____ CH120 WF or SF (semi flat) and possibly a metal face. I'm trying to get a balanced bey, that can be competitive,

So would Flame, Ray or the original Pegasis be a viable option for the combo of CH120WF ?
It seems to already be shaping up to a bad combo. Use the "Build Me a Combo" thread for future advice on the viability of a combo.
There is currently no formal top-tier competitive balanced bey apart from the banned MF Libra CH120RF
I personally think that the original Pegasis is extremely reliable but preferred to be used with MF, 145 and RF, both of which are easier to get and metal faces aren't that hard to come by either.
Flame has not shown to have much use apart from the mediocre stamina and it's possible destabilizing properties.
I do not own a Ray so I don't have a say on that...
Eh, well, thank you both for the help and answers.
Does anyone know if hasbro plans to release a left spin beylauncher at all ?
-- or should i prepare to shell out $30+ for a Starter Gravity Perseus lol Tired
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:30 PM)KidPegaso93 Wrote: Does anyone know if hasbro plans to release a left spin beylauncher at all ?
-- or should i prepare to shell out $30+ for a Starter Gravity Perseus lol Tired
We really have no idea, however considering we know that Hasbro's Lightning L Drago comes with a left-spin Right Launcher, it is probably logical to assume that they will not.
Thanks Kai -v
i thought so too, i needed a new one, as the left spin launcher that came with the super vortex stadium doesnt work that well at all. i was hoping for a separate release, similar to the first. Oh well
(Aug. 06, 2010  9:07 PM)KidPegaso93 Wrote: Thanks Kai -v
i thought so too, i needed a new one, as the left spin launcher that came with the super vortex stadium doesnt work that well at all. i was hoping for a separate release, similar to the first. Oh well

Apart from the fair deals for both L-Drago and Lighting L-Drago on ebay, this is the cheapest Gravity Perseus available.

http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT35534

It cost me less than 20USD, shipped.
Blah, I spent $40 CAD on mine.
Dimsum just got this Galaxy Pegasis deal. I just paid 27 USD for mine alongside another 27 for Ray Unicorno...
if i put a metal face on my flame bull 145SD will it increase its preformance
Nope exactly the opposite cause it needs to be light.
stamina types need to be light?
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:03 PM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: if i put a metal face on my flame bull 145SD will it increase its preformance

No, but it wouldn't be as bad as people think.
How can i contact the beyblade company?
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:01 AM)flamepegasus145 Wrote: How can i contact the beyblade company?
guessing you cant.ibelieve somebody has already asked that guestion
where can i get a black beylauncher
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:09 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: where can i get a black beylauncher

The BB-21 set.
(Aug. 07, 2010  1:01 AM)flamepegasus145 Wrote: How can i contact the beyblade company?

You can try and contact Hasbro through their website.

I'm telling you now though they do not give a carp about what you have to say to them. Don't come back here giving us QQs about how they told you they don't give two carp, because we all pretty much know Hasbro does not care about it's community.
is there anothger place besides that i can get it i want the launcher but i dont want to buy the whole set or anything