Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

maby about half a foot above the arena
yeah it will always bounce for about a second then stop
its just the impact of the bottom hitting the stadium thats all
ok thanks
Have there been any tests for Burn (mold 1) against Earth (mold 1)?
(Aug. 06, 2010  12:14 AM)jnf209 Wrote: is the beylauncher suspension worth getting?

Yes, but remember that it doesn't work with Hasbro String Launchers.
i want a lightning ldrago so bad...Does anyone know when hasbro is releasing it in canada???
(Aug. 06, 2010  2:42 PM)stormattacker Wrote: i want a lightning ldrago so bad...Does anyone know when hasbro is releasing it in canada???
No.
Are the metal wheels made of stainless steel on the Takara Tomy blades?
Zinc alloy, yes.
Is the only way to get a flat tip from hasbro blades from one of the 2 packs? I've looked through wave one and two and couldn't find it, and was wondering if it came with any others that will be out in the future.
(Aug. 06, 2010  5:07 PM)WinterX Wrote: Is the only way to get a flat tip from hasbro blades from one of the 2 packs? I've looked through wave one and two and couldn't find it, and was wondering if it came with any others that will be out in the future.

I think so. It doesn't really matter though, as F is a pretty meh bottom.
Does the Ray wheel have a good smash attack on a CH120 track? If not could you suggest me something aside from Lightning L Drago for Smash Attack on the CH120?
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:06 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: Does the Ray wheel have a good smash attack on a CH120 track? If not could you suggest me something aside from Lightning L Drago for Smash Attack on the CH120?

Hm, Libra was good on CH120, but was banned so that's irrelevant.

Try Metal system Leone if you have it.
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:08 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:06 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: Does the Ray wheel have a good smash attack on a CH120 track? If not could you suggest me something aside from Lightning L Drago for Smash Attack on the CH120?

Hm, Libra was good on CH120, but was banned so that's irrelevant.

Try Metal system Leone if you have it.

Hmm, my tests show otherwise. It was with a worn RF, but the same RF was used in my MF Lightning L Drago 90RF, Ray 100RF and Pegasis 145RF tests...
Eh, I'm not too big into Metal Wheels, are there any in the HWS, like Ray, that have a good smash attack?
No one's posted up any results of Ray on CH120. You're more than welcome to.
hi guys I was asking if you can mix parts from other companies?
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:22 PM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: hi guys I was asking if you can mix parts from other companies?

Takara Tomy, Sonokong, and Hasbro parts are interchangable, yes.
you can mix beys from
plastic
hasbro
takara
sonokong
mfb
sonokong
takara
hasbro
hope this helps
beaten
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:15 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: Eh, I'm not too big into Metal Wheels, are there any in the HWS, like Ray, that have a good smash attack?

I don't see the point of your bias. There are many great wheels available from the Metal System.
yeah.
they dont require that much skill to use either
just.
don't noob launch.
@LVJ;
My bias comes from not having an easy access to obtain the MWS compared to the HWS.

cpt Squirrel:
The reason I was wondering on the CH120 was to see if Ray Unicorno was worth the purchase. So sadly I can't do any testing.

What is a good smash attack from Metal Wheel system (not Libra) and the HWS (not Lightning L Drago)? I've got an idea for a bebylade I want to make and I need a right spinning smash wheel. I heard Ray was good, so I am wondering if its as good as people say.
Try the original Pegasis.