Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 05, 2010  11:28 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Libra is banned from WBO gameplay.
Is it banned from like..Official hasbro beyblade tournaments?

Inference Time!!! Chief - Hmm ...

1.Libra is a Metal System bey.
2. Hasbro has not released the Metal System beys.
3. Hasbro will not permit the use of beys that have not been released by them.

... Chief - Idea!
My Storm aquario is acting more like a stamina even when it had its 100 track. At the moment I have it on a 105 track. Its just stick right in the middle where nothing is. Also my new storm pegasis I bought has abnormaly low stamina. I noticed that the storm fusion wheels have different variations. Mabye its that. Please help! Also with aqaurio, even when its in either HF or S it still acts like a stamina.
does official hasbro tournaments have the exact same rules as this site???
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:33 PM)Akel Wrote: My Storm aquario is acting more like a stamina even when it had its 100 track. At the moment I have it on a 105 track. Its just stick right in the middle where nothing is. Also my new storm pegasis I bought has abnormaly low stamina. I noticed that the storm fusion wheels have different variations. Mabye its that. Please help! Also with aqaurio, even when its in either HF or S it still acts like a stamina.

HF/S can change modes. The track makes no difference in how it spins.

Rubber bottoms have naturally low stamina; they're not designed to spin for an eternity. They are designed to be fast.
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:33 PM)Akel Wrote: My Storm aquario is acting more like a stamina even when it had its 100 track. At the moment I have it on a 105 track. Its just stick right in the middle where nothing is. Also my new storm pegasis I bought has abnormaly low stamina. I noticed that the storm fusion wheels have different variations. Mabye its that. Please help! Also with aqaurio, even when its in either HF or S it still acts like a stamina.
well is the HF part worn out? cuz maybe the HF part is worn down some much that the Sharp part is overlapping the HF lair
@ The LVJ: I mean it only spins for like 20 secs then it stops.

Bttuiop:I just got the aquario yesterday. Along with my new storm pegasis
Jerf, Thank you for replying Tongue_out
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:41 PM)Akel Wrote: @ The LVJ: I mean it only spins for like 20 secs then it stops.

It's natural...

Turn and pull on HF/S.
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:50 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:41 PM)Akel Wrote: @ The LVJ: I mean it only spins for like 20 secs then it stops.

It's natural...

Turn and pull on HF/S.

Does't that just change HF to S and S to HF...
is the beylauncher suspension worth getting?
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:34 PM)Bttuiop Wrote: does official hasbro tournaments have the exact same rules as this site???

No Hasbro is a failure WBO runs tournaments better
(Aug. 06, 2010  12:13 AM)Akel Wrote: Does't that just change HF to S and S to HF...

Wasn't that your question?
No, whether its in HF or S it just stays still and doesn't do anything.
(Aug. 06, 2010  12:51 AM)Akel Wrote: No, whether its in HF or S it just stays still and doesn't do anything.

just keep it at hf mode Wink
(Aug. 06, 2010  12:51 AM)Akel Wrote: No, whether its in HF or S it just stays still and doesn't do anything.

You probably dinged it up to a point by dropping it on a hard floor or on top of other beys.

Then again, did you lock it into place?
(Aug. 06, 2010  12:17 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:34 PM)Bttuiop Wrote: does official hasbro tournaments have the exact same rules as this site???

well whats the difference between them?? like the rules.
(Aug. 06, 2010  1:00 AM)Bttuiop Wrote: well whats the difference between them?? like the rules.
We have an intricately detailed and dedicated system that makes for a fair and competitive atmosphere.

Hasbro does NAAAHT. Greedy
(Aug. 06, 2010  1:00 AM)Bttuiop Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  12:17 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

well whats the difference between them?? like the rules.

Read the WBO rulebook as for Hasbro they run things weird all you have to do is win 2 of the best out of 3 game. When you go a WOW tournament (only thing coming close to Hasbro official as of now) they chose your Beyblade for you and then on
did flame libra or rock orso come out yet?
(Aug. 06, 2010  4:31 AM)shootingstar Wrote: did flame libra or rock orso come out yet?

yes
(Aug. 06, 2010  4:31 AM)shootingstar Wrote: did flame libra or rock orso come out yet?

Yes, but it's not available in Canada and only small parts of the US

Takara Tomy has released them (although Rock Orso comes only in a stadium or the Entry Deck Set).

Hasbro has not released them, although some stores have leaked them early.

I have seen 2 Flame Libra's in my local Walmart, one of which I purchased, and not a sign or Rock Orso yet.
i recently got dark bull and quickly realized its jumpity why is that and can i stop it
how high are you launching it from because if you launch it from quite high up it will bounce