Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

As long as you use the parts that came with the launcher I think it should be fine. I don't think swapping out casings so that you get a color change is illegal.

Bahamut Fury read what GeneralHawx posted :l
oh im sorry i didnt see it lol
Will Hasbro lauunch a Libra beyblade? or any non clear wheel beyblades?
(Aug. 05, 2010  8:26 AM)12gagebeyblade Wrote: Will Hasbro lauunch a Libra beyblade? or any non clear wheel beyblades?

1. they already have Speechless
2. libra is bnned from WBO play
would it be beter to buy a hasbro lightning l-drago or TT
Yes, It would be better to buy lightning ldrago
im gonna get an l-drago i mean which is beter hasbro or takara tomy
They are exactly the same other than the fact it comes with a left ripcord launcher instead of a beylauncherL
and other minor astetic things
well whuts easyer to use for right handed people
I t doesnt matter if your right handed the design is the same as the other rip cord launchers hasbro has produced its just the internal mechanism spins in the other direction and so do the prongs
oh thanks i thought the l mean left handed or something
is the lighting force stadium good?
Attached Files

.gif   dragonballzcentral_2115_1279261934.gif (Size: 15.28 KB / Downloads: 88)
It from what I can see is exactly the same as PTW so my educated guess would be no
(Aug. 05, 2010  8:57 AM)Nova Wrote: It from what I can see is exactly the same as PTW so my educated guess would be no

ya i guess idk maybe its smoother or something thanks
(Aug. 05, 2010  8:55 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: is the lighting force stadium good?

Im pretty sure it is just a re-colored Thunder Whip. I looked on toywiz or walmart and when I went into description it said Thunder Whip.
(Aug. 05, 2010  9:05 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  8:55 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: is the lighting force stadium good?

Im pretty sure it is just a re-colored Thunder Whip. I looked on toywiz or walmart and when I went into description it said Thunder Whip.

ya but toywiz also says an earth eagle is an lighting Ldrago Speechless
Attached Files

.jpg   dragonballzcentral_2117_1490379229.jpg (Size: 24.69 KB / Downloads: 76)
.gif   dragonballzcentral_2115_1279261934.gif (Size: 15.28 KB / Downloads: 76)
upon closer inpection I can announce that the ptw and the lf
are exactly the same and both suck sour platypus carp
(Aug. 05, 2010  9:17 AM)Nova Wrote: upon closer inpection I can announce that the ptw and the lf
are exactly the same and both suck sour platypus carp

i dunno the L stadium looks smaller and a bit deeper but idk
I t looks smaller because its a smaller picture
(Aug. 05, 2010  9:30 AM)Nova Wrote: I t looks smaller because its a smaller picture

ya somebody needs to run test results with the L stadium Speechless probably going to be as the PTW cause the only visual difference is ones black,the side design and i think the inside design
where can i get a black earth aquilla?
I didnt know there was a black earth aquila just the purple one
type in aura unicorno on youtube look at the first result
Haha thats gravity perseus not earth aquila they look nothing alike hah