Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 05, 2010  5:42 AM)fogot Wrote: No. They take it back. Oh and also for semifinal and final rounds, they give you 3 beys randomly since for those rounds, it's best out of 3. Those 3 beys you get randomly are either, Rock Leone, Storm Pegasis, Dark Bull, and Flame Saggitario.

These contests are based off luck there is no skill, plus the added pockets whoever get Rock Leone is obviously going to win
Its a big bowl dude, so Sagittario has a chance to beat it in stamina. Also, the prizes sound pretty carp. I'd be happy if they gave you like 3 beys for being a winner or something >_> God knows how many times the RF has been used and recycled for these events..
Yes it's comepletely based on luck. And there are some kids who doesn't even know how to rip a beyblade and they still participate.
I don't mean to keep harping on this but is there any possibility of the libra the hasbro released one to become a top tier blade? I will probably start testing out.
Flame Libra T125ES isn't a Hasbro exclusive read BeyWiki for the answer.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:46 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Its a big bowl dude, so Sagittario has a chance to beat it in stamina. Also, the prizes sound pretty carp. I'd be happy if they gave you like 3 beys for being a winner or something >_>

Yea it's a big bowl. And the dude with Sagittario won lol. The winnter got Dark Wolf lol. They had these type of tournaments in the city I live for 1 or 2 weeks.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:47 AM)xCiegex Wrote: I don't mean to keep harping on this but is there any possibility of the libra the hasbro released one to become a top tier blade? I will probably start testing out.

Flmae Libra? No, as of now all the parts that bey has (Flame, Libra, T125, ES) are all outclassed.

Although the LVJ is using T125 in his Moomoo Hurricane combo...
Last question from me, did you get any bey stuff for supervising?
@Daegor It'll probably a God-like bey in PTW :l
I got a new Rock Leone lol, even though I had the TT one. And I got a Metal fusion t-shirt that I threw away.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:51 AM)xCiegex Wrote: Not even customized?

It depends on how much of it you keep... You could put the face onto Storm Pegasis 100RF for example.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:51 AM)xCiegex Wrote: Not even customized?

Flame can be put to good use. Like Flame Bull DF/145SD
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:52 AM)fogot Wrote: I got a new Rock Leone lol, even though I had the TT one. And I got a Metal fusion t-shirt that I threw away.

lol how do you register I want to supervise I need a new Pegasus
You can't really register.I went with my younger cousin because he wanted to attend. I was just watching and they asked me to help out. They lacked the judges so I supervised and judged. It was fun supervising kids who weren't really able to rip the beys.
I bet you had a good laugh. Did they bother to straighten the ripcords Gasp Also, maybe you can just sneak a bey in your pocket and use it instead. I doubt any of the judges care as long as you are using a beyblade, I'll probably be wrong about that -.- Are we off-topic by any chance? We should talk about this in the Bey Random Discussion.
Lol yes I did. Yea they don't even care. They keep on saying they're "Beyblade Masters," and the kids look up to them lol. And yea I think we are off-topic.
is it ilegal to mix your launchers like have the top red and bottom blue
as long as performance doesn't change yes
i have another question i read a review about the super vortex battle set and the kid said it didnt come with stickers for the beyblades is that just a factory flaw on his or does the rest of them come with stickers
Doesn't it say in the rulebook ANY modification to the launcher will result in illegal works
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:33 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: i have another question i read a review about the super vortex battle set and the kid said it didnt come with stickers for the beyblades is that just a factory flaw on his or does the rest of them come with stickers

They should come with stickers some people on youtube have said it's already attached from them so you get to play with them right away
umm i believe it's any modification that effects preformance
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:36 AM)mchlbant Wrote: umm i believe it's any modification that effects preformance

Swapping parts can allow for better performance, such as smoother gears or the plastic on the outer shell has been molded better
look under legal modification in the rules...
i saw that the battle set comes with face bolt stickers but does it come with the rest