Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 01, 2010  7:18 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: is earth eagle out in stores like walmart and toysrus?

Nope I checked today
EDIT: Technically speaking for my part of the world it was yesterday but whatever it isn't out yet
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:18 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I unno my RF is pretty awesome in my PTW stadium

Psh, RF is awesome anywhere (that is except the pavement.)
It's just that it seems like a waste to burn off a RF on a horrible stadium, not even with a MFB attack stadium or in a tournament.

RF just burns off too quick to be used too frequently in my opinion.
not yet but should come soon

Edit: beaten
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:16 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Do you currently own a HF/S? Because I wouldn't even recommend using a bottom like RF is PTW as it's not even a good stadium. If you can just buy a storm pegasis 105RF if you don't have one.

EDIT: This is starting to turn into purchase consultation.

I own a HF/S and as far as i can tell it works pretty well in terms of being handy.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:21 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:16 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Do you currently own a HF/S? Because I wouldn't even recommend using a bottom like RF is PTW as it's not even a good stadium. If you can just buy a storm pegasis 105RF if you don't have one.

EDIT: This is starting to turn into purchase consultation.

I own a HF/S and as far as i can tell it works pretty well in terms of being handy.

Well Just buy a Storm pegasis 105RF, if you want to you can still have fun/screw around with HF/S I'm just not advising to use it in tournaments and stuff.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:23 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Well Just buy a Storm pegasis 105RF, if you want to you can still have fun/screw around with HF/S I'm just not advising to use it in tournaments and stuff.

Id be lucky if i ever see a tournament :\
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:18 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: is earth eagle out in stores like walmart and toysrus?

We've already answered all of your questions about future Hasbro releases. Why do you keep asking over and over... Tired
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:20 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

Nope I checked today
EDIT: Technically speaking for my part of the world it was yesterday but whatever it isn't out yet

lol k thnx.

EDIT: Also, can my WB bottom become so worn it becomes a Wide Flat?
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:26 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: Id be lucky if i ever see a tournament :\

Well, err try making one with the bladers in your area? Or if you want to just beyblade against some of your friends who are interested.

EDIT: I really just don't know how to answer at this point, though I hope I was at least of some help.
who sells bb-10 for a good price about 20 USD including shipping and handling
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:32 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: who sells bb-10 for a good price about 20 USD including shipping and handling

No one.
You're better off buying the BB-32 set from Ebay or unlike dear Daegor, I remembered Gmarket.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:36 AM)The LVJ Wrote: You're better off buying the BB-32 set from Ebay or unlike dear Daegor, I remembered Gmarket.

Bah, GMarket. I always forget about it, 'cause I've never used it. It hates Firefox.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:27 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: EDIT: Also, can my WB bottom become so worn it becomes a Wide Flat?
It is highly unlikely that a WB can be worn so badly through natural wear (practicing 'normally' in BeyStadiums).

However, if you launch your Bey with WB on a concrete floor/pavement, then I guess it is possible.
Anyway, I hope you do realized that this is counted as illegal modification. (Click to View)

EDIT: BTW, WF isn't really that wide. It's size is about the same as RF (not in terms of height).
Diamond where can i find the legal modification section
WB is hollow, so it would become more of a WHF (Wide Hole Flat).
(Aug. 01, 2010  8:06 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: Diamond where can i find the legal modification section

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules

(We have a quoting system that allows you to "quote" posts for you to respond to.)
(Aug. 01, 2010  8:06 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: Diamond where can i find the legal modification section
It's a section in the WBO Rulebook
Standard Format
Universal Format

EDIT: Beaten. again Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:59 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:27 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: EDIT: Also, can my WB bottom become so worn it becomes a Wide Flat?
It is highly unlikely that a WB can be worn so badly through natural wear (practicing 'normally' in BeyStadiums).

However, if you launch your Bey with WB on a concrete floor/pavement, then I guess it is possible.

EDIT: BTW, WF isn't really that wide. It's size is about the same as RF (not in terms of height).

My WB is now so epicly worn that when it stops spinning it can remain vertical -.-

Is that legal for use because, even though if I launch hard enough it'd seem like an attack bottom, if I launch properly it'd still be a WB.
(Aug. 01, 2010  11:45 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: My WB is now so epicly worn that when it stops spinning it can remain vertical -.-

Is that legal for use because, even though if I launch hard enough it'd seem like an attack bottom, if I launch properly it'd still be a WB.
It is likely that your WB will still be legal since it acts normally when you launch it properly.

Also, I have used mint condition WBs before that act like an Attack Bottom when launched with a Banking Shoot. :\
What is the current number of Metal System Beys released?
(Aug. 01, 2010  12:13 PM)Sora. Wrote: What is the current number of Metal System Beys released?

(Aug. 01, 2010  12:13 PM)Sora. Wrote: What is the current number of Metal System Beys released?
15 Metal System Beys were released.

You can also check the Beyblade Parts List from the Beywiki, or look at the list of Beyblade parts:
http://i28.tinypic.com/qpjvw1.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/14y4e9i.jpg
(^Scans from Beyblade Spirit)

EDIT: Beaten.
hey is lightning ldrago better in upper mode or raging mode?