Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

You might be doing it wrong. Pliers?!
=/ You shouldn't need pliers. Are you sure you were pulling the right part? Also, are you sure it wasn't already pulled down?
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:06 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:03 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys does anyone know when the second wave will come out in Canada or USA?

No one knows for certain.

(Aug. 01, 2010  6:03 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Also I hear some people are getting flame sagittario and storm capricorne... Where is this Canada or us?
Both.

The LVJ Wrote:Honestly, we know more about what Takara Tomy has planned for the next 3 months than Hasbro does for the next month.

Both, Flame Sagittario and Storm Capricorn are available in store.

There have been sightings of some new beys. We have reports on Rock Orso and Flame Libra. Several new face-off packs have also been spotted.

thnx guys!
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:41 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: =/ You shouldn't need pliers. Are you sure you were pulling the right part? Also, are you sure it wasn't already pulled down?

Yea I had the right parts the tip is just busted, I used my hand for my friends tip and it worked fine
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:32 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Pull down the tabs on the bottom, twist, and push back up.

This made my day Grin
Is it true that the HF/S performs well in the PTW?
All i got is the dragoon hurricane...
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:47 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: Is it true that the HF/S performs well in the PTW?

It appears to perform better than RF due to its better Stamina, since the odds of knocking something out in PTW are slim to none.

EDIT: I would go as far as to say it performs well though.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:47 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:32 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Pull down the tabs on the bottom, twist, and push back up.

This made my day Grin

Well yea because it has a lot of stamina for an attack type but not the speed or smash attack of a competitive attack type

EDIT: Daegor has today covered lol I can't compete
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:47 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: This made my day Grin

Well HF/S isn't really the best attack bottom and PTW is just horrid but here is your answer: No.

I tried HF/S (HF mode) in PTW and for me tends to self - K.O a lot.

edit: Err... double beaten?
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:51 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Well HF/S isn't really the best attack bottom and PTW is just horrid but here is your answer: No.

I tried HF/S (HF mode) in PTW and for me tends to self - K.O a lot.

edit: Err... double beaten?

Im not just talking about HF you know.
But is it worth it being able to have two types of tips in one part.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:56 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: Im not just talking about HF you know.

He knows. He was talking about the HF mode of HF/S.

Not really. Both parts have underwhelming performance.

RF and SD/WD are better for attack and stamina respectively.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:56 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: Im not just talking about HF you know.

Sharp is generally useless, and HF is worse than RF so generally no, that is unless you like gimmicks?

EDIT: Dang Daegor slow down!
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:58 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:

Sharp is generally useless, and HF is worse than RF so generally no, that is unless you like gimmicks?

EDIT: Dang Daegor slow down!

But I love gimmicks XD
And besides that I don't like the RF because it wears out. (or so Ive been told)
Is there a possibility that WBO will go to the Philippines?
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:08 AM)alt36 Wrote: Is there a possibility that WBO will go to the Philippines?

Yes. If you can manage to find more people there, you can even host your own tournament.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:08 AM)alt36 Wrote: Is there a possibility that WBO will go to the Philippines?

This isn't for WBO Committee to decide, it is for you to organize your own tournament and ask enough people to come in order to host a tournament under the WBO name

EDIT: DAEGOR!!! Argh!
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:07 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: But I love gimmicks XD
And besides that I don't like the RF because it wears out. (or so Ive been told)

Well then it's all up to you however,
RF wears down fast but it's currently the best bottom for attack types.
RF is also the best when it's worn down because then it dosen't go insane.

HF/S overall is a generally useless gimmick, however the final decision is up to you, so if you want it go for it.

Side note: Yes I wasn't beaten! (:
hey if someone host a tourney and gets the money does the money have to be sent to the WBO or do we keep it
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:11 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: hey if someone host a tourney and gets the money does the money have to be sent to the WBO or do we keep it

Usually the money goes to those who host the tournaments because they have to be compensated for buying the prizes

EDIT: Finally beat Daegor, I'm so cool Cool
EDIT: LAME I got the question wrong
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:11 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: hey if someone host a tourney and gets the money does the money have to be sent to the WBO or do we keep it

It should be sent to the WBO. That is the point of the fees.

(Aug. 01, 2010  7:12 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Usually the money goes to those who host the tournaments because they have to be compensated for buying the prizes

Not true. It gets sent to the WBO committee first, iirc.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:10 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Well then it's all up to you however,
RF wears down fast but it's currently the best bottom for attack types.
RF is also the best when it's worn down because then it dosen't go insane.

HF/S overall is a generally useless gimmick, however the final decision is up to you, so if you want it go for it.

Side note: Yes I wasn't beaten! (:

I really feel that HF/S is best used with strategy, but I don't own a RF so its the best attack tip I have.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:13 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Not true. It gets sent to the WBO committee first, iirc.

A little off topic but what's iirc?
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:15 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: A little off topic but what's iirc?

If I recall/remember correctly.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:13 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: I really feel that HF/S is best used with strategy, but I don't own a RF so its the best attack tip I have.

Do you currently own a HF/S? Because I wouldn't even recommend using a bottom like RF is PTW as it's not even a good stadium. If you can just buy a storm pegasis 105RF if you don't have one.

EDIT: This is starting to turn into purchase consultation.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:16 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:13 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: I really feel that HF/S is best used with strategy, but I don't own a RF so its the best attack tip I have.

Do you currently own a HF/S? Because I wouldn't even recommend using a bottom like RF is PTW as it's not even a good stadium. If you can just buy a storm pegasis 105RF if you don't have one.

I unno my RF is pretty awesome in my PTW stadium. It also depends on how you use it in the PTW stadium you can still be successful with RF more than HF/S
is earth eagle out in stores like walmart and toysrus?