Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Wait, momiji, are you right or left handed?
Are There Gonna Be Any Tornaments In Puerto Rico?
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:40 PM)Lastdata Wrote: Are There Gonna Be Any Tornaments In Puerto Rico?

None are being planned at the moment. Check the WBO General forums to see if you can drum up enough interest, and you can host it yourself.
Ok And Thanks For All Your Help Every one
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, absolutely hah. There is no 'hand' preference with simple Beylaunchers. If you have a Launcher Grip though, apparently there is a left-handed position, but it is not the same as those the right-handed person could get.

EDIT : Damn Hasbro. I like TAKARA-TOMY.

The 3 Segment Launchergrip has a designated left-handed position for Beylaunchers.
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:15 PM)The LVJ Wrote: The 3 Segment Launchergrip has a designated left-handed position for Beylaunchers.
I know. I just thought nobody would buy it, hah.
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:15 PM)The LVJ Wrote: The 3 Segment Launchergrip has a designated left-handed position for Beylaunchers.
I know. I just thought nobody would buy it, hah.

I did -.-

Overrated cos in the left handed position the string's too long so you can't launch properly... I've hit myself a few times. I also didn't know you can't use a light launcher with it which is quite annoying.
Any Right Launcher, or just Hasbro ones?
The 3 segment launcher can fit a light launcher (I've only got TT), but you can't use the light launcher in the left handed position.
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:32 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: The 3 segment launcher can fit a light launcher (I've only got TT), but you can't use the light launcher in the left handed position.

I figured as much. I'm glad I'm right handed. Cool
Carp.

At least I'm used to not using a launcher grip.
I like the 3Seg Grip. I find it very comfortable with the grip rubber and metal assist.
im not sure if this belongs here or can be answered or not but, recently i got a Dark Cancer for CH120 and attached it to Ldrago so now Ldrago has this setup, Lightning Ldrago CH120HF and for some reason i also decided to make this out of the remaining parts, Storm Cancer 100F.i tested them both agains't each other and Storm Cancer always won either by outspin or stadium out, am i launching Ldrago wrong or something? im pretty sure Ldrago is supposed to be superior.
Heres the stuff i used

Lighning Ldrago CH120HF
Storm Cancer 100F
Beylauncher L and a normal Beylauncher
a stadium from the plastic generation i'll try to get a pic of it
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section
Have There Been Any Blade Spotted in The US in Toys R Us ?
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:49 PM)Lastdata Wrote: Have There Been Any Blade Spotted in The US in Toys R Us ?

Yes, several in fact. All of wave one, and some people have found the Super Vortex set and Mobile stadium as well.
Do u Know The Cities They Were Spotted On ?
I <3 WBO There Always People Online No Matter The Time
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:52 PM)Lastdata Wrote: Do u Know The Cities They Were Spotted On ?
I <3 WBO There Always People Online No Matter The Time

No, I do not know what cities they were spotted in. I do however know that it is very common to see them. They should be in your stores.
OK Because im In Puerto Rico And Stuff And I Sold The MFB's I had
Why do you not simply call your local stores instead of asking us ? Most of us do not live anywhere near Puerto Rico.
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:18 PM)yuseifan Wrote: im not sure if this belongs here or can be answered or not but, recently i got a Dark Cancer for CH120 and attached it to Ldrago so now Ldrago has this setup, Lightning Ldrago CH120HF and for some reason i also decided to make this out of the remaining parts, Storm Cancer 100F.i tested them both agains't each other and Storm Cancer always won either by outspin or stadium out, am i launching Ldrago wrong or something? im pretty sure Ldrago is supposed to be superior.
Heres the stuff i used

Lighning Ldrago CH120HF
Storm Cancer 100F
Beylauncher L and a normal Beylauncher
a stadium from the plastic generation i'll try to get a pic of it
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section

Those are not good combos. Your stadium does not help matters.

This was not the right place to ask. We have a "Build Me a Combo" thread in the Beyblade customization forum. Make sure to list all of your parts.
I've a small noobish question, and again, I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate material to be posted here, but against an Attack Type Bey such as Storm Pegasis 100RF, MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF and Quetzalcoatl 90RF, which of these two Defense Beys would do better: Earth Leone C145WD or Earth Leone C145WB? With and without a Metal Face.

Thanks!

"Momo"
I'd say Earth Leon c145WB with a metal face O_O
But I'm nub, so yeah.
Earth Leone C145WB with a metal face, though GB145 would be preferred against MF LLDrago CH120RF.
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:02 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I've a small noobish question, and again, I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate material to be posted here, but against an Attack Type Bey such as Storm Pegasis 100RF, MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF and Quetzalcoatl 90RF, which of these two Defense Beys would do better: Earth Leone C145WD or Earth Leone C145WB? With and without a Metal Face.

Thanks!

"Momo"

Earth Leone C145WD, with the Metal Face. Both are good though.