Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

For my signature can I load a picture out of one of my folders and where can i find the rules because when i put a signature they say it's too large and i have to read the rules
How about the PM that you were asked to read when you first joined ...
(Jul. 26, 2010  5:37 PM)silver knight Wrote: does the pre hws wheel aquario have more attack the pegasis wheel and if so what are the best customizations you can come up with aquario

this should have been posted in the build me a combo thread...
storm pegasis 90rf? or storm pegasis 90wf.....or better if i use a 100 track?
s. peg 100RF
Is there anything good or useful about ED145?
If you don't have a C145 Track, ED145 is the next best thing against low Attackers.
hey im gonna be getting a new mf bey which one should i get i get stuck when i chose myself
Wrong thread + What do you have?
Try purchase consultation.
sorry this is confusing
oh u got to pm me about the gaurdian driger
2nd is, 1st is fake
You never know though, attack stadiums by themselves are next to impossible to come by these days so I would not be surprised if it was fake. And why take the chance if the seller is known to sell fakes.
is it legal to pull the beylauncher string release it then put your finger on the string to stop retraction , does it lose any power? or can i tape cut up nerf rockets to the handle?
I don't think it's illegal to stop it, but you will definately lose some power.
And I'm not to sure about your second question, but maybe you could since it doesn't really affect your beyblade performance.
It's legal to stop the handle retracting with your fingers. It is illegal to attach anything other than what is outlined in the WBO Organised Play Official Rules to the handle.
You can not modify your launcher! It will lose power if you use that technique
EDIT: Beaten dang toyking I was looking at your site if I didn't get distracted again this wouldn't have happened
ok i want to try the rubber band trick but i don't quite understand it can somone explain please?
Can i use a japanese metal beyblade in a tournament in america.
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:16 PM)Kyo Wrote: Can i use a japanese metal beyblade in a tournament in america.

As long as it is a Takara Tomy one then yes
I think Hasbro used to not allow TT Products.
(Like they'd notice)
Yeah atleast your using Pre-HWS beyblades I don't think hasbro is gonna notice a difference between there molds and Takara Tomy/Sono Kong molds

And just incase you were actually referring to a WBO american tournament then all Takara Tomy/Sono Kong blades are aloud in that
What online shop sells the MFB attack BB-10?

And for like roughly 20-35$
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:21 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:16 PM)Kyo Wrote: Can i use a japanese metal beyblade in a tournament in america.

As long as it is a Takara Tomy one then yes

u forgot sonokong