Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

A search for "metal face" would have sufficed though, it's been asked multiple times.
are their any "defence" beyblades that can withstand a full out smash attack on them?

Also is it bossible to do sliding shoot in the TT standard stadium (the red and yellow stadium)
do RF combos work good in the super attack stadium?.....if not what works well with the stadium ?
most likley because rf is an attack bottom
for defense wich of these Bottoms will be the best WD,SD or B
(Jul. 23, 2010  10:02 PM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: do RF combos work good in the super attack stadium?.....if not what works well with the stadium ?
RF-based combinations did well from my experience, but I would use something with WB instead to be certain, hah.
(Jul. 23, 2010  10:39 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: for defense wich of these Bottoms will be the best WD,SD or B

Your question is answered in the competitive MFB combos thread.
[/align]ARound how many grams does a Metal Face add to bey's?
I was thinking of buying this Stadium.
What is "BRL"?

http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bb33-beys...cPath=1015

I used XE currecy changer, but I don't understand Unhappy
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:29 AM)Pyro Wrote: I was thinking of buying this Stadium.
What is "BRL"?

http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bb33-beys...cPath=1015

I don't see "BRL" anywhere?
why is my friends F.saggittario 145B outspinning my F. bull DF145SD?
im using beylauncher he is using light w/ dragon cord
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:32 AM)mchlbant Wrote: why is my friends F.saggittario 145B outspinning my F. bull DF145SD?

Are you releasing the handle of the BeyLauncher? That's the only way to get good power out of it.

EDIT: Check out this video.
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:32 AM)mchlbant Wrote: why is my friends F.saggittario 145B outspinning my F. bull DF145SD?

Are you releasing the handle of the BeyLauncher? That's the only way to get good power out of it.

EDIT: Check out this video.
yes i am.
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:36 AM)mchlbant Wrote: yes i am.

Then I have no idea what's going on. What is the condition of your SD?
For the Beylauncher hitting the hand problem I am using a beylauncher grip however I made the Launcher face upright when held ( the same position as the Light Launcher) Doing so lets me release at ease, and the beylauncher's handle only hits around the beylauncher Grin Will this help?
some where between worn and good
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:42 AM)mchlbant Wrote: some where between worn and good

That's odd, then. How much is he outspinning you by, and how often?
almost every time he only starts wobbling after i stop
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:46 AM)mchlbant Wrote: almost every time he only starts wobbling after i stop

That's really strange. I don't know what could possibly be going wrong then.
ok thanks for trying daegor Smile
Which Stadium were those 2 Beys battling in?
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:27 AM)Diamond Wrote:
Which Stadium were those 2 Beys battling in?
i think supper attack but it doesnt matter since we were just seeing whose blade spins longer
also is putting a fake aquila sticker on a real facebolt illegal? i just dont like " earth eagle"
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:46 AM)mchlbant Wrote: i think supper attack but it doesnt matter since we were just seeing whose blade spins longer
also is putting a fake aquila sticker on a real facebolt illegal? i just dont like " earth eagle"
Ah, B might indeed last longer in Super Attack than SD. Slightly.

No, as long as the sticker you applied only covers the top part of the Face, is not overly big, and does not somehow add more weight to the Beyblade than a normal sticker.
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:46 AM)mchlbant Wrote: is putting a fake aquila sticker on a real facebolt illegal? i just dont like " earth eagle"

As long as the sticker does not weigh more (or less?) than a real one or have adhesive that affects the performance of the blade, I believe it is legal.

EDIT: Beaten. *shakes fist at Kai-V*