Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Having a bey that is 50/50 just makes your win a chance of luck. It's not worth going into a competition with unless you're confident you can beat everyone else.
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:43 PM)silver knight Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:28 PM)silver knight Wrote: but thats good i mean Quetzalcoatl 90RF is a top tiear attack beyblade and normally top tier defence types aslo loose to quetzalcoalt but MF Earth(1st mold) Bull R145WB was able to win 9/20 which is almost a draw so that is"promising; and imagine using this with a 2nd mold of earth that would be the heaviest leagle MFB and will make a 3gram difference so I think R145 is good anyway I oedered rock giraffe lasy sunday so I'll get it soon and sice I have Metal faces and the 2nd mold of earth I'll post some results in Drger GT's thread
We do not consider an almost 1/2 chance of winning good.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Leone-CH120RF in this thread Leone was able to win against a top tier defence blade MF Earth(2nd mold Bull GB145WB 12/10 and quetzalcoalt which is far better atack combo was able to win with MF Earth(1st Mold) Bull R145 only 11/20 doesnt this proove something?
Theres too many inconsistencies to make this true evidence.
The mold of Earth could have caused this, or maybe Leone is a good attack wheel. Maybe GB145 caused it. It's just not a good results thread to compare it to currently.
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:43 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Having a bey that is 50/50 just makes your win a chance of luck. It's not worth going into a competition with unless you're confident you can beat everyone else.
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:43 PM)silver knight Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:28 PM)silver knight Wrote: but thats good i mean Quetzalcoatl 90RF is a top tiear attack beyblade and normally top tier defence types aslo loose to quetzalcoalt but MF Earth(1st mold) Bull R145WB was able to win 9/20 which is almost a draw so that is"promising; and imagine using this with a 2nd mold of earth that would be the heaviest leagle MFB and will make a 3gram difference so I think R145 is good anyway I oedered rock giraffe lasy sunday so I'll get it soon and sice I have Metal faces and the 2nd mold of earth I'll post some results in Drger GT's thread
We do not consider an almost 1/2 chance of winning good.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Leone-CH120RF in this thread Leone was able to win against a top tier defence blade MF Earth(2nd mold Bull GB145WB 12/10 and quetzalcoalt which is far better atack combo was able to win with MF Earth(1st Mold) Bull R145 only 11/20 doesnt this proove something?
Theres too many inconsistencies to make this true evidence.
The mold of Earth could have caused this, or maybe Leone is a good attack wheel. Maybe GB145 caused it. It's just not a good results thread to compare it to currently.
Your saying that Leone is better than quetzalcoatl dude I knw that leone is a good attack wheel but quetz is the best and the only wheel that can even come close to it is Lightning and Earth 2nd mold is far better for defense than the 1st mold
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:52 PM)silver knight Wrote: Your saying that Leone is better than quetzalcoatl dude I knw that leone is a good attack wheel but quetz is the best and the only wheel that can even come close to it is Lightning and Earth 2nd mold is far better for defense than the 1st mold

It is not a matter of which wheel is better overall, but rather which is superior in that circumstance. Just because Quetz fairs well against a certain combo, it does not mean that Leone couldn't fair better against the same opponent... :\
In Toys 'R' Us's in america, Storm Pegasus comes with a clear wheel with yellow things on it. I wanna know if this affects the weight of the wheel and hampers performance. Does it?
(Jul. 17, 2010  10:16 PM)Deebunie Wrote: In Toys 'R' Us's in america, Storm Pegasus comes with a clear wheel with yellow things on it. I wanna know if this affects the weight of the wheel and hampers performance. Does it?

No, It doesn't...
(Jul. 17, 2010  10:18 PM)SubterraMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  10:16 PM)Deebunie Wrote: In Toys 'R' Us's in america, Storm Pegasus comes with a clear wheel with yellow things on it. I wanna know if this affects the weight of the wheel and hampers performance. Does it?

No, It doesn't...

ok thats good to know

You bought the double pack which basically colours some parts of the Bey differently if won't effect the performance however and in the States you can buy a regular Storm Pegasus in the single pack
If I use Gravity Perseus with a BeyLauncherLR in a tournament setting, can I switch prongs during the same battle?
There's no way that would be illegal. This harkens back to the days of HMS, where you could alter the spin direction before every round.
As The LVJ mentioned, it should not be illegal : that is Gravity Perseus' "gimmick" after all.
Would i ever have to replace a bey's Fusion Ring, from how warnded out it is? Oh, and could i just get stickers alone without havin to buy another blade?
No to both.
The Fusion Ring (Assuming it's the clear wheel) almost never comes in contact with the other bey unless you're using Lightning LDrago or Gravity Perseus.
Stickers only come with the bey, you can't buy them separately.
How do you get Dark Cancer/Gasher? Does it have a seperate pack, or is it Booster Exclusive?
Is CH120 available in another Beyblade?
Which track is best for Lightning L Drago, 90, 100 or 105? Which will ensure the most possible contact wih the Metal Wheel?
With attack types, Is it "the lower the better", or are there exceptions?
Also, are you all getting annoyed with my truckload of queries?
My apologies.
(Jul. 18, 2010  1:31 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: sorry i missed spelled Fusion Wheel Pinching_eyes_2
You should never have to replace a Metal Wheel/"Fusion Wheel" unless it broke, obviously.

FierceDragon45 Wrote:How do you get Dark Cancer/Gasher? Does it have a seperate pack, or is it Booster Exclusive?
Is CH120 available in another Beyblade?
Which track is best for Lightning L Drago, 90, 100 or 105? Which will ensure the most possible contact wih the Metal Wheel?
With attack types, Is it "the lower the better", or are there exceptions?
Also, are you all getting annoyed with my truckload of queries?
My apologies.
Look for a topic called BB-55.
No.
CH120, I think.
Most of the times yes, but it does depend.
Not too much.
It is a booster.
CH120 only currently comes with Dark Cancer/Gasher.
Can't answer your third question, sorry.
"The lower the better" isn't always the case, look up "Force Smash" in the BeyWiki.
EDIT: Beaten. With TWO quotes D:
(Jul. 18, 2010  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
FierceDragon45 Wrote:Which track is best for Lightning L Drago, 90, 100 or 105?
CH120, I think.

*Shameless plug for my thread for MF Lightning LDrago 90RF*

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Light...Drago-90RF

Lightning LDrago is great with a 90 track, but it definitely needs to be combined with RF and a metal face. Apparently the same is true when used with CH120.

However, although the amount of parts needed for MF Lightning LDrago 90RF and MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF, 90 is rarer than CH120, and is a proven top tier custom (I haven't seen any results for it, and my custom has only really been tested by me).
i bought a storm aquario today at walmart and i was looking at the back and it said that the performance tip can convert from flat to a spike... does anyone know how? or u can't?
(Jul. 18, 2010  2:04 AM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: i bought a storm aquario today at walmart and i was looking at the back and it said that the performance tip can convert from flat to a spike... does anyone know how? or u can't?

You can, just twist the lower portion of the performance tip to convert..
could someone inform me as to what the heaviest track and bottom are?
(Jul. 18, 2010  2:26 AM)JDub1821 Wrote: could someone inform me as to what the heaviest track and bottom are?
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p02t.htm
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p03b.htm
(Jul. 18, 2010  2:26 AM)JDub1821 Wrote: could someone inform me as to what the heaviest track and bottom are?

There's a thread for that.

EDIT: Beaten? Different resource.
(Jul. 18, 2010  1:53 AM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: Kai-V: Why CH120? Advantages?
Section from Lightning L Drago Article.
Does the paint on the Cyber Pegasus wheel come off easily?