Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hey guys is rock leone 100rf a good combo?
whats the black launcher sort of thing with a screen
No that a terrible combo since Rock has way too much recoil. It's called a beypointer Keyblader. use the name to look up info.
i'm still kinda noob here and is recoil like being knocked back? if it is then It's not bad O_O
(Jul. 01, 2010  1:03 AM)Beybladenoob Wrote: Hey guys is rock leone 100rf a good combo?
Questions like this would belong more in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Can someone answer my question? =_=. Its the aquario one .. =_=
You answered others but not mine so i'm gonna repost since i think you didn't see it

ok I've been doing all those now yet it still doesnt work. This is what happens. The beyblade lands with an angle with the metal wheel almost touching the floor. It either touches the ground and then dies or regains balence and circles the stadium. I can do sliding shoot with my pegasis though
(Jun. 30, 2010  11:54 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: ok I've been doing all those now yet it still doesnt work. This is what happens. The beyblade lands with an angle with the metal wheel almost touching the floor. It either touches the ground and then dies or regains balence and circles the stadium. I can do sliding shoot with my pegasis though
Keep practicing, and try filming your launch so we can have a clear idea of what is wrong.
Get a decent stadium. That's the only answer.
heres a question ... um how come my beylauncher is weak when it extracts???? but when i first bought it it really strong??
Is the cs performance tip from ray unicorno better than rf? how and how is it bad
(Jul. 01, 2010  3:28 AM)Beybladenoob Wrote: Is the cs performance tip from ray unicorno better than rf? how and how is it bad
Both bottoms are good in their own ways.
CS is more controllable than RF and has proved to be very useful with combos such as theflightyellz's MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS.
RF has a better grip on the stadium, and has proved to be more useful than CS when used in combos such as Storm Pegasis 100RF and MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.
How long does it take to wear in a CS bottom?Mine hasnt realy been agressive only a few times and mostly just stays in the middle
What track wheel do you guys think is best?
(Jul. 01, 2010  8:25 AM)bbratchet Wrote: What track wheel do you guys think is best?
Daegor42 already answered your question here.
Hey WBO, I haven't been active in ages so I don't really know if this has been discussed before, I did some looking around and couldn't find it.

I was just wondering if this is a real brand? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-BeyBl...4aa295bff4

I have never seen this brand, is this the real brand for China? Or is it fake? It looks real, but just want to make sure.

Thanks. Joyful_3
(Jul. 01, 2010  8:59 AM)Omega Wrote: Hey WBO, I haven't been active in ages so I don't really know if this has been discussed before, I did some looking around and couldn't find it.

I was just wondering if this is a real brand? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-BeyBl...4aa295bff4

I have never seen this brand, is this the real brand for China? Or is it fake? It looks real, but just want to make sure.

Thanks. Joyful_3
Only TakaraTomy and SonoKong are real brands.
I suppose you still remember this thread, right? Wink
(Jul. 01, 2010  9:06 AM)Climax Wrote: Only TakaraTomy and SonoKong are real brands.
I suppose you still remember this thread, right? Wink

Thanks, yes I do remember that thread, but I've been away for sometime so I thought this new "GG" brand could have been released while I was inactive.

EDIT: Aha I know for sure this is fake now, they have another product that claims to be an Earth Virgo while saying Flame Sagittario on the Box. xD
What is a type of combo that relies on high recoil, and can you give me an example of an MFB one?
(Jul. 01, 2010  11:26 AM)Sora. Wrote: What is a type of combo that relies on high recoil, and can you give me an example of an MFB one?
Recoil is the the impact dealt to the Bey itself, not the opposing Bey. Something with high recoil may not be able to do anything to the opposing Bey while it sends itself flying out of the Stadium.
MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF has powerful Smash Attack but high recoil. That's why a Metal Face is added while RF helps keep the Bey in the Stadium with its friction.
I thought rf was to help reduce recoil?
(Jul. 01, 2010  12:12 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I thought rf was to help reduce recoil?
That's basically what I said/meant. :\
(Jul. 01, 2010  11:48 AM)Climax Wrote: That's why a Metal Face is added while RF helps keep the Bey in the Stadium with its friction.
ok you know that top tier defense combos are supposed to counter the top tier attack combos then how come in this vid the attack combo just owned the defense

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrlgErGt#p/u/2/DIZPmbrwGP8
Cause no type wins all the time. That's the point of battles.
(Jul. 01, 2010  1:57 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: ok you know that top tier defense combos are supposed to counter the top tier attack combos then how come in this vid the attack combo just owned the defense

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrlgErGt#p/u/2/DIZPmbrwGP8

Because type-countering is an advantage, not a guarantee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9F9t2_ugY