Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Also is there any trick to use defense like in attack there is sliding shoot. Cuz i'm thinking bout moving to defence combos now
Considering the fact that you're using a plastics stadium it's not surprising that storm pegasus 100RF doesn't win. Also no there aren't any tricks for defence.
Aww BUt if i was using a mfb stadium would storm pegasis win?
(Jun. 30, 2010  6:28 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: Also is there any trick to use defense like in attack there is sliding shoot. Cuz i'm thinking bout moving to defence combos now

If you are using a Defense combo using WB, then you shouldn't launch at full power against Attack types. WB cause some movement if you do, and the closer you get to the exits, the easier you are to knock out. Launch it at roughly 70% power, or as strong as you can without causing it to leave the middle of the stadium.
Hey I have two questions, and please direct me to the correct location if I'm not, but is "Storm Bull DF145SD" a viable Stamina combo? I don't have Flame or Earth Metal Wheels available at the moment, so Storm currently is my lightest. Also, is "Rock Leone CH120WB" a viable defense custom? I switched out ED145 for my current track because I felt there was too much friction between the air around it and the hooks.
I personally feel that Storm has too much recoil to be used as a Stamina wheel, regardless of its weight.

Rock Leone CH120WB is okay, but I think ED145 is actually the better track for Defense, as it can absorb hits more readily. Plus, it won't suddenly drop height in the middle of a battle.
Which Clear Wheel has the best weight distribution for a Compact-style custom,paired with C145 and SD?

EDIT: I was originally going to use Leone (Metal System Wheel) with Metal Face, but I wasn't sure about the recoil.
(Jun. 30, 2010  7:16 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I personally feel that Storm has too much recoil to be used as a Stamina wheel, regardless of its weight.

Rock Leone CH120WB is okay, but I think ED145 is actually the better track for Defense, as it can absorb hits more readily. Plus, it won't suddenly drop height in the middle of a battle.

I took out ED145 because the hooks got in the way too much when the blade started to wobble, and when i put in CH120, it seemed to somewhat alleviate the problem. But I'll continue to experiment with both Tracks. One more question: would "Rock Bull DF145SD" be a decent stamina combo?
Beybladenoob: Depends on what stadium. Attack stadium: Definatly Balance stadium: Probably Any other: Not likely

If you have any other questions to answer you can PM me if you want.
What beyblade is he using in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4spRdI6nT...eature=sub

Skip to 0.52 to see it. It's a combination of Dark and many others...
Dark Leone H145HF, I think. With some crazy metal modification on H145.
I don't think that was even a track. It a bit of metal.
(Jun. 30, 2010  8:44 PM)♥ Wrote: Dark Leone H145HF, I think. With some crazy metal modification on H145.

You're right it looks like some metal octagon around H145 with what appears to be yellow putty to keep it all together? Wow that's some serious cheating...
Yeah, I didn't even notice H145. It just looked like a mad octagon piece of metal with stickers on it.
Yeah.
(Jun. 30, 2010  11:03 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah.
Hm, attempt to add more content ...
Sorry. I'll try harder. Should since I got warned once for this.
Hey i can't seem to perform a sliding shoot with my storm aquario hf/s. I can't perform it on any bey with that performance tip. HOw do you perform it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ3Nd10Kve8

Unless you're shooting in sharp mode...
(Jun. 30, 2010  11:33 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: Hey i can't seem to perform a sliding shoot with my storm aquario hf/s. I can't perform it on any bey with that performance tip. HOw do you perform it?

Beywiki is the Answer... Sliding Shoot
In the HMS upper attack combo (Samurai Upper and Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode), which is better circle wide or the 17.6g CWD from Sea Dragon or the 17.6g CWD plus eternal survivor?

In the video on youtube, the combo uses circle wide, but beywiki says to use the 17.6g cwd from sea dragon but I've found that it's heavier with eternal survivor. Can anyone shed some light on this?
ok I've been doing all those now yet it still doesnt work. This is what happens. The beyblade lands with an angle with the metal wheel almost touching the floor. It either touches the ground and then dies or regains balence and circles the stadium. I can do sliding shoot with my pegasis though
(Jun. 30, 2010  11:50 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: In the HMS upper attack combo (Samurai Upper and Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode), which is better circle wide or the 17.6g CWD from Sea Dragon or the 17.6g CWD plus eternal survivor?

In the video on youtube, the combo uses circle wide, but beywiki says to use the 17.6g cwd from sea dragon but I've found that it's heavier with eternal survivor. Can anyone shed some light on this?

CWD Defense Ring is a better choice, since it is more conducive in aiding spin velocity than Circle Wide.

Eternal Survivor will be likely to scrape the Stadium floor more easily.
(Jun. 30, 2010  11:57 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  11:50 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: In the HMS upper attack combo (Samurai Upper and Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode), which is better circle wide or the 17.6g CWD from Sea Dragon or the 17.6g CWD plus eternal survivor?

CWD Defense Ring is a better choice, since it is more conducive in aiding spin velocity than Circle Wide.

Eternal Survivor will be likely to scrape the Stadium floor more easily.

Thanks. I guess I overlooked the fact that it'd be more susceptible to scraping the floor than CWD Defence Ring.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:31 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:24 AM)shadobladeZz Wrote: how does the beypointer work?

If you live anywhere away from Japan you won't need to worry about it. If your still curious it's like a tracking system on how many wins and loses you have.

oh thanks cause it looked cool and i wanted to know about it