Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Exactly what it sounds like. In the pre-HWS booster packs, there was a chance that you could also recieve a part of Quetz other than the wheel (Quetz face, 90, and WF).
(Jun. 26, 2010  6:17 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Exactly what it sounds like. In the pre-HWS booster packs, there was a chance that you could also recieve a part of Quetz other than the wheel (Quetz face, 90, and WF).

so for example i buy a Leone 105F, i have a chance of getting those?
You have a 1/8 chance of getting one of those parts, yes. That is, iirc. I wasn't around during the Metal series, so this is all hearsay for me.
Yeah man I got a Quetz face with my Escolpio booster. It was awesome. Was the pre hws Escolpio the last one to do that cause the Capricorne I bought doesn't have any extra parts with it?
(Jun. 26, 2010  6:22 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah man I got a Quetz face with my Escolpio booster. It was awesome. Was the pre hws Escolpio the last one to do that cause the Capricorne I bought doesn't have any extra parts with it?
You have only a 1/8 chance on getting a Quetzalcoatl part (except for the wheel), so it's pretty normal if you don't get it in the first Metal System booster you buy.
You realize if you only have a 1/8 chance to get a part, you have a 7/8 chance of not getting one, right?
does the bb-72 booster aquario has that chance?
I doubt it.
I didn't mean for Quetz part dude. I meant at what BB number did they stop giving out an extra part with pre hws boosters? Also I did get a Quetz face in the first pre hws booster I bought.
I would assume BB-27, or Capricorne 100HF.
Yeah that's what I thought but I wanted to make sure.
I heard that Hasbro BeyLaunchers have a longer string than TT's.
Is this true, and if it is, how much longer?
Yes, and I think two inches.
They pull a little slower though so it evens out, but I heard overall Hasbro's are better.
It's more like one inch.
Do the Hasbro String Launchers still break like a mother carp?

I'm getting a Takara one from BB-32 but no suspension... Am I going to break it easily or should I do the rubber band trick?
(Jun. 26, 2010  1:21 PM)MaxL Wrote: Do the Hasbro String Launchers still break like a mother carp?

I'm getting a Takara one from BB-32 but no suspension... Am I going to break it easily or should I do the rubber band trick?

My handle is cracked a little but it works. The thing that's really scary is the string is starting to unravel at the top and pull apart.
Yeah.

Train, how long did it last you before any REAL damage started?
(Jun. 26, 2010  6:29 AM)ecllippse Wrote: does the bb-72 booster aquario has that chance?

No, only the Metal System boosters, so all boosters up to BB-27 Capricorne.
(Jun. 26, 2010  2:03 PM)MaxL Wrote: Yeah.

Before the string started pulling apart? about 2 months, it's only been recent since this happened.
(Jun. 26, 2010  2:14 PM)Train Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2010  2:03 PM)MaxL Wrote: Yeah.

Before the string started pulling apart? about 2 months, it's only been recent since this happened.

Yeah. I don't plan on using it as much because I've heard it's hard to do a sliding shoot with.

Have they ever re-released the dragon winders from the original plastic days? They're still tournament legal for MFB right?
I got about 300 launches out of the Hasbro launcher before the middle part of the handle popped out.
(Jun. 26, 2010  2:57 PM)MaxL Wrote: Have they ever re-released the dragon winders from the original plastic days?

No, not as far as I know.

(Jun. 26, 2010  2:57 PM)MaxL Wrote: They're still tournament legal for MFB right?

Yes. This rule is fairly new actually.
(Jun. 26, 2010  3:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I got about 300 launches out of the Hasbro launcher before the middle part of the handle popped out.

You got 300? I got like 50 Uncertain
Well, it was brand new when I started my stamina testing, and it only broke near the end.
EDIT: And even then it was only the middle cap popping out.
for CH120, it changes back to 120 when launched on 145 is this normal?