Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Do you need a stadium with a ridge to successfully launch a sliding shoot?
And will flat parts of a stadium (ie Balance Stadium) mess up the bey's flower-like pattern as well?
(Jun. 18, 2010  12:14 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Do you need a stadium with a ridge to successfully launch a sliding shoot?
And will flat parts of a stadium (ie Balance Stadium) mess up the bey's flower-like pattern as well?
No you don't however if you are using an attack beyblade then it would be wise to use a stadium with ridge..and no it shouldn't mess up the pattern if you are using the sliding shoot technique correctly
(Jun. 17, 2010  5:29 PM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2010  5:26 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: All the bey's are five pieces now.
No, they will most likely not release the old four piece metal system wheels, just the five piece hybrid wheel system ones.

So does that mean 4 pieces like Virgo won't get released here? Or will they probably get revamped for the 5 piece system?

i think he is referring to beyblades like BB-83 (re-release of Pisces.)

And the purple virgo which will be re-released?

if so i know the virgo was in the anime so hasbro will probably release it as a 4 layer type. not remake it into a 5 layer type like Pegasis got a clear wheel and became cyber pegasis.
No, he's asking if the metal wheel system will be released.
Hasbro won't make any new beys, just rerelease & change molds.

Has any real testing been done with R^2F?
Yes it has. The stamina of it is worse than RF and the speed is slightly greater but overall it's not as good as RF.
hey i just wanted to know when beyblade metal fusion will be ot in australia?? and what channel and also are there any blades for sale in australia??
All of your questions are easily answered with a few mouse clicks, and the deductive reasoning of a small child.
(scrounge around)
Metal beyblade fusion is released in Australia on 11th November.
I saw the thread bashing the Thunder Whip stadium right before I was going to head out and buy it; the only stadium I have now is the Ultimate Stadium from Plastic Gen (H-38) and I hate how the Bey`s get trapped near the rotating floor.

I know general rule of thumb is avoid Hasbro Stadiums, but does anyone know how the `Super Vortex Stadium` http://www.walmart.ca/details?assetId=67...earch=true is? Passable for casual play or just as ridiculously imbalanced as the Thunderwhip?

I really don`t want to dish out $40-$50 for a BB-10, BB-46 or BB-33 online. (if they`re even in stock)

I wish I could just drop into Chinatown and just get a cheap fake TT mold for $10 like the good ol`days...
I know that MF are a staple to any defensive combo, but does anybody know by how much it increases the win% of defence types against attack types? thanks
That's a really vague and odd question to which I doubt there is an answer which can be found easily. Why would you wanna know that anyway?
(Jun. 18, 2010  10:00 AM)Quirky Wrote: words

Just go for the thunderwhip, if you aren't buying takara, this it's way better than the plastic stadiums. Most of the heavy bashing of it spurred from anger at the lack of availibility of good stadiums, and it's massive potential.
Why is Thunderwhip an unbalanced stadium?
(Jun. 18, 2010  6:38 PM)MaxL Wrote: Why is Thunderwhip an unbalanced stadium?
Have you looked at the Pegasus Thunder Whip discussion thread ? Attack types basically do not exist ...
(Jun. 18, 2010  6:38 PM)MaxL Wrote: Why is Thunderwhip an unbalanced stadium?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pegasus-...tack-types
Read This.
Thank you for showing me that thread.

How much will a balanced stadium cost me? What stadium should I be looking for??
(Jun. 18, 2010  8:51 PM)MaxL Wrote: Thank you for showing me that thread.

How much will a balanced stadium cost me? What stadium should I be looking for??
Those that are legal in our rulebooks, mostly. Forget Hasbro Beystadiums, and if possible try to get a deluxe set like BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set : it comes with Galaxy Pegasis, the Attack stadium, which is very good, and other accessories. A lot of SonoKong sets include the Attack Beystadium as well.
Alright.

How much do they cost with shipping to Canada (usually?).

And what about the square shaped stadium? Is that one any good?
(Jun. 18, 2010  9:14 PM)MaxL Wrote: Alright.

How much do they cost with shipping to Canada (usually?).

And what about the square shaped stadium? Is that one any good?
It is OK, however it is not competitive enough, so it is not legal in our organised play.

I do not know how much it costs outside Japan. Probably a lot, if we look on theINtoy, where you could at least get a certain discount since you are a member here ...
(Jun. 18, 2010  9:14 PM)MaxL Wrote: And what about the square shaped stadium? Is that one any good?

Wide Square is a ton of fun to play with if you have 4+ people, but it isn't competitive.
Anywhere I can get them and not pay Quadruple shipping?

I can justify spending 10$ on a blade but not 50$ on a stadium...
Sorry tyke, that's about as low as it goes.
Maybe get a friend to split the cost with you, just buy two and they'll probably combine shipping.
Is there a page on this site that gives you the stats of the blade parts? Like Beyblade spirit, just more complete and up to date?

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...ndexblades

thanks
It's too hard to quantify a part with statistics. Different circumstances and combinations change a part's use and effectiveness.
(Jun. 18, 2010  4:49 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That's a really vague and odd question to which I doubt there is an answer which can be found easily. Why would you wanna know that anyway?

Sorry about that, probably should have worded myself better. Okay i'll try:

In a defence combo, does the use of a metal face increase the win percentage of that beyblade by a significant amount? i.e, how changing s.peg from 105 to 100 increases its win rate, but if it's on 90 it'll decrease in win rate again.