Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 17, 2010  12:38 PM)momiji manju Wrote: hey, what is a better stamina wheel; earth or flame?

Earth (1st mold).
(Jun. 17, 2010  3:01 AM)TheEpicBlader Wrote: I need help identifying a beyblade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys

Look at 7:23. Start from the bottom left corner, go up by 2, go right by . It is a light blue beyblade with an extra black ring inside. I really hope you know the answer this used to be my best beyblade.

This?
[Image: y1o2p.jpg]

That's Bound Defenser.
I have seen Flame outspinning Earth (Mold 1) on many occasions.
So for pure stamina I would probably recommend Flame while Earth can prepare you for more situations due to its low recoil and rather impressive defense.
Hm ic, thanks for the info.
Do you guys think they will redo the 4 piece blades into 5 pieces for Metal Fusion in the US and Canada?
(Jun. 17, 2010  1:50 PM)MaxL Wrote: Do you guys think they will redo the 4 piece blades into 5 pieces for Metal Fusion in the US and Canada?

Beyblade: Metal Fusion is already based on the 5-layer Hybrid Wheel System.
I think he means beys like Cyber Pegasis and Counter Leone, we don't know anything yet.
I don't that's what he means Clerish. It's very doubtful since there are already HWS versions of the Pre hws ones eg Storm pegasus is the hws equivalent of Pegasus. In any case they will release the 4 layer blades that are in series 2 such as Aquario, Pisces and maybe some others. We already know that Hasbro are releasing Cyber Pegasus and Counter Leone in their later waves.
No it's got a lot of recoil which you don't want for an attack combo. CH145 would be better if you looking for a high track to use in an attack combo.
(Jun. 17, 2010  3:15 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I don't that's what he means Clerish. It's very doubtful since there are already HWS versions of the Pre hws ones eg Storm pegasus is the hws equivalent of Pegasus. In any case they will release the 4 layer blades that are in series 2 such as Aquario, Pisces and maybe some others. We already know that Hasbro are releasing Cyber Pegasus and Counter Leone in their later waves.

Do you guys think they will still be 4 piece or will they be turned into 5 pieces is what I was trying to ask... Sorry for the confusion.
All the bey's are five pieces now.
No, they will most likely not release the old four piece metal system wheels, just the five piece hybrid wheel system ones.
(Jun. 17, 2010  5:26 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: All the bey's are five pieces now.
No, they will most likely not release the old four piece metal system wheels, just the five piece hybrid wheel system ones.

So does that mean 4 pieces like Virgo won't get released here? Or will they probably get revamped for the 5 piece system?
They will make newer versions of older beys, yes.
Pegasis 105F = Storm Pegasis 105RF.
Etc. Seriously, you know this.
Edit, Question: Is it acceptable if I make a thread somewhere to sell my Yu-Gi-Oh cards?
If so, where can I post it?
(Jun. 16, 2010  8:45 PM)Benkei Wrote: Arts?

I had suggested an update for an MFB tier list, however Aqua decided that more new releases are required to make it more comprehensive.

(Jun. 16, 2010  10:04 PM)Jsc Wrote: surely he meant parts.... Tired

Here is a MFB Parts List:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...T_BEYBLADE
Yes I did mean parts and thank's Benkei for the info and thanks JSC for the link.
(Jun. 17, 2010  5:29 PM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2010  5:26 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: All the bey's are five pieces now.

So does that mean 4 pieces like Virgo won't get released here? Or will they probably get revamped for the 5 piece system?

Some will be since there are a few that are in the second series of the MFB anime like aquario, pisces and hopefully aries.
I hope this is in the right topic it might belong in Purchase Consolation

Does anyone know where I can get a Sonokong Earth wheel? I tried eBay but I can't seem to find anything..
Search earth virgo. That's the blade it comes with.
(Jun. 17, 2010  7:03 PM)Train Wrote: I hope this is in the right topic it might belong in Purchase Consolation

Does anyone know where I can get a Sonokong Earth wheel? I tried eBay but I can't seem to find anything..

Go on ebay and search for 'Earth Virgo GB145BS'. It should come up with a Korean seller. This will include the 2nd Earth mould.
Which is better 1st earth mold, or 2nd?
1st mold is better for stamina and the 2nd mold is better for defence.
(Jun. 17, 2010  5:44 PM)Dan Wrote: Edit, Question: Is it acceptable if I make a thread somewhere to sell my Yu-Gi-Oh cards?
If so, where can I post it?

Off-topic forum.
(Jun. 17, 2010  3:52 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Is H145 a good track for an attack combo?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ull_H145SD