Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 13, 2010  9:50 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Which still makes it better.

I have 3 Virgos, and Earth consistently beat it (first mold Earth)
I tested vs.

Spin time does not always equal a better stamina blade in battle.
Are the Hasbro String Launchers junk like the Takara-Tomy String Launchers or are they any good?
EDIT: Sorry if this has already been asked
Yeah they're awesome cause unlike light launcher you can't lose or break the ripcord. On all of my light launchers the ripcords have broken or I have lost them. You shouldn't think something sucks just cause you can't use it properly. To answer you question the hasbro ones don't break as easily I think.
which sites can I put my sig on to upload it?
does anyone know if there will be a beyblade tournament in north america like the 2003 one???
(Jun. 14, 2010  1:51 AM)beyGrade Wrote: does anyone know if there will be a beyblade tournament in north america like the 2003 one???
What we know is in the Bey News.

mchlbant Wrote:which sites can I put my sig on to upload it?
This question has nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby.
hello i have a quick question about metal fight beyblades where does the GG appear on the box for the fake ones?
(Jun. 14, 2010  2:55 AM)sharksfan19 Wrote: hello i have a quick question about metal fight beyblades where does the GG appear on the box for the fake ones?
Usually, it is on the top right, I believe. You should mostly look for the absence of the TAKARA-TOMY logo however.
^ o.k thanks alot last question would this grip fit a string launcher http://cgi.ebay.ca/New-Metal-Fight-Beybl...3f0076f53b ?
(Jun. 14, 2010  3:03 AM)sharksfan19 Wrote: ^ o.k thanks alot last question would this grip fit a string launcher http://cgi.ebay.ca/New-Metal-Fight-Beybl...3f0076f53b ?
It looks fake. Usually "Launcher Grip" is engraved on the grip. If it does fit the Beylauncher, perhaps it is not a perfect fit, and the plastic used for the Launcher Grip might be easier to break.
^ where would i be able to find a real grip that would fit the string launcher?
(Jun. 14, 2010  3:23 AM)sharksfan19 Wrote: ^ where would i be able to find a real grip that would fit the string launcher?
Probably on eBay, you simply have to be careful. Otherwise, we have a topic with a list of stores that have Beyblade in stock.
^ o.k cool thanks lot for the help Grin
This is a really dumb question but is it ok to print off stickers and stick them on with a thin layer of glue like from a glue stick as long as the fit and don't affect the performance? (clearly i don't have sticker paper)
(Jun. 14, 2010  4:07 AM)Taru Wrote: This is a really dumb question but is it ok to print off stickers and stick them on with a thin layer of glue like from a glue stick as long as the fit and don't affect the performance? (clearly i don't have sticker paper)

I don't see why not lol you can make your own design and glue it on your bey!!!!! 100% OG bey by Taru =)
is there still beyblade tournaments around the world with the normal bayblades if there just send me a link to where i can join
(Jun. 14, 2010  12:09 PM)smg4life01 Wrote: is there still beyblade tournaments around the world with the normal bayblades if there just send me a link to where i can join
Metal Fight Beyblades are completely "normal bayblades".
I'm sure they mean the plastic gen. It really depends on where you live, although most people will only play with the plastic gen beyblades for fun, not tournaments. If you really want one, see who lives near you and organise one.

and lol "bayblades". =P better than the commonly used "bleyblades"
(Jun. 14, 2010  1:48 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm sure they mean the plastic gen.
I know. It was a way to tell them that Metal Fight Beyblade has become the norm.
When BMF is released worldwide will both the takara and hasbro ripcords be allowed for use? Also if the new hasbro ones are allowed to be used will we also be allowed to use the older plastic ones which are the same but just have more colours?