Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yes, that's in the rules.
What difference does a clear wheel make?
(May. 29, 2010  2:38 PM)King Tom Wrote: What difference does a clear wheel make?

Pretty much insignificant. However sometimes it can adjust the weight by a small amount.
Why are there rectangular holes on the side of the face?
(May. 29, 2010  2:54 PM)xmi23 Wrote: Why are there rectangular holes on the side of the face?

Nobody knows why but it's probably to keep the weight down.
(May. 29, 2010  2:58 PM)Jerf Wrote:
(May. 29, 2010  2:54 PM)xmi23 Wrote: Why are there rectangular holes on the side of the face?

Nobody knows why but it's probably to keep the weight down.

actually if you noticed while i was unscrewing the face i dropped my mfb but i ange to cath it at the tool then it basicly got stuck there its to grip the face
(May. 29, 2010  3:01 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: actually if you noticed while i was unscrewing the face i dropped my mfb but i ange to cath it at the tool then it basicly got stuck there its to grip the face

No, it doesn't work that way i don't think because i don't see anything in the tool allowing it to hold in to it and if that was really the case then why are there only holes in 4 of the 6 sides? And please spell right.
(May. 29, 2010  3:07 PM)Jerf Wrote:
(May. 29, 2010  3:01 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: actually if you noticed while i was unscrewing the face i dropped my mfb but i ange to cath it at the tool then it basicly got stuck there its to grip the face

No, it doesn't work that way i don't think because i don't see anything in the tool allowing it to hold in to it and if that was really the case then why are there only holes in 4 of the 6 sides? And please spell right.

sorry sometimes i type to fast that i miss some letters well it only works for one of my tools like my saggitario tool it works well but
The 'holes' in the Faces are most likely there so that Takara Tomy can use less amounts of materials and thus save more money.
Hm, I never thought of it that way XD
Think about it as such; a big company like Takara Tomy's sole intention is to make money. We are the patsies that, through retailers, feed their pockets. The less money they spend on mass market goods, the higher their returns.

P.S The Leone face I obtained from BB-22 had a molding error in the holes, wherein excess material remained.
(May. 29, 2010  3:42 PM)xmi23 Wrote: Hm, I never thought of it that way XD

Also:
[Image: dscf6096.jpg]
You can clearly see how deep the holes are (AKA: How much money TakaraTomy saves).
(May. 29, 2010  4:04 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 29, 2010  3:42 PM)xmi23 Wrote: Hm, I never thought of it that way XD

Also:
[Image: dscf6096.jpg]
You can clearly see how deep the holes are (AKA: How much money TakaraTomy saves).

I believe such a structure of the internals also increase the strength of the face making more resistant to torsion.
(May. 29, 2010  2:38 PM)King Tom Wrote: What difference does a clear wheel make?

Clear Wheels do make a difference. Some are slightly heavier than others. The weight distribution on Clear Wheels are different, and some CW's have more resistance than others. All in all, CWs can make a pretty big difference.

Example: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bull-VS-Geminos...
Probably the holes can save them money and make the face stronger because it can give it more ductility because of it constantly being screwed and unscrewed
most likely because it's a safety hazard IMO. The hole will allow for a narrow passageway to breathe through, if the child is lucky enough, but stupid enough to try swallowing it.
[Image: dscf6096-1-1.jpg]
it has inside walls though

but if those weren't there what you say would be a great idea considering kids constantly take these apart to change parts
hey do dranzer mf have the same manual running core but a different model or is it just a normal RC
(May. 30, 2010  4:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: most likely because it's a safety hazard IMO. The hole will allow for a narrow passageway to breathe through, if the child is lucky enough, but stupid enough to try swallowing it.

This is exactly what it is in my opinion I came to this conclusion a while ago.
The 'holes' does not allow air to pass through. So Takara Tomy is just trying to save money, not children.
im sure this has been disscussed on here before Confused
Just wondering which is more useful to buy Ray unicorno or Galaxy pegasus? Please do not reply if you don't own one or either of them or don't have a proper answer.
Has thermal got better defence than Flame? Flame has awful recoil so I don't use it so I was wondering if Thermal has has less recoil than Flame cause I might buy it.
(May. 30, 2010  8:02 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Has thermal got better defence than Flame? Flame has awful recoil so I don't use it so I was wondering if Thermal has has less recoil than Flame cause I might buy it.

Why not just use Earth or Virgo...
Cause I want more blades to customize with and I don't want to use an Earth for both my Stamina and defence combos. Can you answer my question please?