Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 06, 2010  12:28 AM)blacklightning Wrote:
(May. 05, 2010  9:49 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 05, 2010  6:31 AM)blacklightning Wrote: Yo im think off buying sum beys from theintoy but i was thinkin if i should get the Defense and stamina type or the Attack and balance types.

wat should get??

What Beys do you already have?
(May. 05, 2010  6:43 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: What is the second heaviest wheel/metal wheel?
I use Kyoganken's weight list most of the time, but Jerf's isn't bad either. Check them out!Wink

NONE!!! lolz everytime i try 2 get sum from sum1 they rip me off n i dnt have a paypal so, yea
Please use English........ and i recommend Storm Pegasis 105RF
question wat channel is showing beyblade metal fusion, i live in da U.S n i didnt kno wat channel was showing it or not
(May. 06, 2010  12:34 AM)blacklightning Wrote: question wat channel is showing beyblade metal fusion, i live in da U.S n i didnt kno wat channel was showing it or not
Cartoon Network. I think it airs June 26th at 7:30 A.M (correct me if i am wrong)
(May. 06, 2010  12:35 AM)Taru Wrote:
(May. 06, 2010  12:34 AM)blacklightning Wrote: question wat channel is showing beyblade metal fusion, i live in da U.S n i didnt kno wat channel was showing it or not
Cartoon Network. I think it airs June 26th at 7:30 A.M (correct me if i am wrong)

Gracias lolz
thank u n which set should i buy from my previous post
1. Read the Bey News, everything is written there.
2. This thread is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby, not the anime.
3. Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
What does Warning Level 0% mean under my avatar.
(May. 06, 2010  1:53 AM)RaitonLDragon Wrote: What does Warning Level 0% mean under my avatar.
This is not related to Beyblade.
Is one allowed to legally file off the protrusions on spin gears/clips/etc. that form when taking them off the plastic frame?
(May. 06, 2010  2:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Is one allowed to legally file off the protrusions on spin gears/clips/etc. that form when taking them off the plastic frame?

Yes
hey bey brad where you the best beyblader around
(May. 06, 2010  3:23 AM)XXXBeYsTeAlEr Wrote: hey bey brad where you the best beyblader around

yes
hi im new to beyblades and i wanted to know what beyblade my profile picture is...i couldn't figure out any other way to get a picture
(May. 06, 2010  3:37 AM)The new blade Wrote: hi im new to beyblades and i wanted to know what beyblade my profile picture is...i couldn't figure out any other way to get a picture

your avatar is wolborg 2 http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Wolborg_2
Ok im glad i found this thread. I have searched in google and a little around here but i still haven't found my answer. So here's the question: what makes a beyblade to be illegal? or what are the rules for a beyblade to be legal and be used in battle?
Very simple: Fake and modified beyblades are illegal.
The libra wheel is also banned because it's ridiculously strong and heavy.
(May. 07, 2010  7:22 AM)Valentin Wrote: Very simple: Fake and modified beyblades are illegal.
The libra wheel is also banned because it's ridiculously strong and heavy.

Thanks for your answer, but still im confused about the concept of "modified". just, until what level of modification can a beyblade be considered illegal? Does it mean something that affects the performance of the blade? i would be grateful to hear an example. Sorry to be insistent, but it still leaves some mystery.
Painting or dying is about as far as it goes, anything else would affect the weight of the Beyblade, therefore modifying it too much. Even thick paint which changes the weight could be illegal.
(May. 07, 2010  7:07 AM)Flosal Wrote: Ok im glad i found this thread. I have searched in google and a little around here but i still haven't found my answer. So here's the question: what makes a beyblade to be illegal? or what are the rules for a beyblade to be legal and be used in battle?

WBO Organized Play Official Rules Wink
I haven't been up to date for a while, and would like to know if any new beyblades have parts that are essential?
(May. 07, 2010  1:19 PM)Hikari Soul Wrote: I haven't been up to date for a while, and would like to know if any new beyblades have parts that are essential?

you could try, um, reading
(May. 07, 2010  1:19 PM)Hikari Soul Wrote: I haven't been up to date for a while, and would like to know if any new beyblades have parts that are essential?

ATM it's pretty much the same stuff from when I saw you at Bey Blaze, although Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, Gravity Perseus, Mercury Anubis and Bakushin Susanoo should all be checked out

And while you're at it check out.

Manifest Beyblade event., Melbourne.
Ok so im new to beyblade right and was really wondering something. I searched around beywiki for the answer to this q and didn't find it. In an MFB blade, What does the number, then he 2 letters on the end mean? like 90WF and others. What do those mean??
(May. 08, 2010  6:27 PM)sicat27 Wrote: Ok so im new to beyblade right and was really wondering something. I searched around beywiki for the answer to this q and didn't find it. In an MFB blade, What does the number, then he 2 letters on the end mean? like 90WF and others. What do those mean??
You did not look on Beywiki. Read the Metal Fight Beyblade article, then the Parts List on Beywiki ...
Is the Metal Wheel "Cyber" just like and MFB version of the Pre-HWS Pegasus105F wheel? Or is it better? If my MFB Data Book is correct then it's just as good if not slightly better
(MFB Data Book = Book I made using info on alot of parts ex. Earth, RF, Etc. well technicly it's just a Binder with pages of info lol)

(this Pegasus wheel -Pre-HWS Pegasus105F)
[Image: Pgsswheel_800x600.jpg]

EDIT: The reason why I'm asking is because eventually I will need info on more parts