[Melbourne, Australia] Manifest Beyblade event, interested?

Hey Bladers of Melbourne,
an event called Manifest which is an Anime/Manga convention takes place once a year in Melbourne is happening in August. I am considering contacting the event managers of Manifest to see whether it would be possible to hold a Beyblade event during the convention.
But before we do this however we need to confirm the attendance of at least some bladers who can go. We cannot guarantee that there will be an event but we will try our best Smile .
The event will be held on the 20-22 of August (a weekend) at the Melbourne show grounds.
Any people interested or can confirm that they can come please post a reply.

Thanks,
Robsta.

Attendance list:
1. Robsta
2. Omega
3. Chaos Blader
4. danielman
5. Pizza
6. Beykid
7. Rock Galzzly
8. DranzerkingPat
9. Trypio
10. Tan

NOTE: Attendees 5-10 are in the process of being confirmed
I MIGHT be able to go. Not a 100% sure. But it's possible for me.
We are just looking for people that can definitely come atm.
Eee I'l be there!
(Apr. 04, 2010  2:04 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Eee I'l be there!

Added.
danielman has been added
I hope this works.

Have you tried contacting people from Melbourne directly ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Australi...s-Check-in
They might not be very active at the moment, however they could want to participate.
(Apr. 05, 2010  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I hope this works.

Have you tried contacting people from Melbourne directly ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Australi...s-Check-in
They might not be very active at the moment, however they could want to participate.

I will do that thanks Kai-V. I am also pretty sure that omega has a few of their phone numbers so I'll get him to do that.

EDIT: Emailed the max so I'll do the rest tomorrow.
(Sorry for the double post) More people have been added and Omega is going to confirm them soon.
I never expected to see this. I'm just not sure if I can go, I think that's the time I'll be overseas. Let me confirm this, I'll come post soonish.
Okay skazclaw waiting a reply, going to email the rest of the Melbourne bladers today.
Sorry for not posting on the WBO in ages xD I've been really busy with my studies and other things. If you need any help with anything on this one Robsta, I'll be glad to help. Hope this goes well.
(Apr. 17, 2010  2:28 AM)Omega Wrote: Sorry for not posting on the WBO in ages xD I've been really busy with my studies and other things. If you need any help with anything on this one Robsta, I'll be glad to help. Hope this goes well.

No worries, did you get any contact info from bladers at Bey Blaze?
Has a place at Manifest been confirmed yet?
(May. 16, 2010  12:35 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Has a place at Manifest been confirmed yet?

There isn't enough people.