Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Jerf has in-store access to Beyblades.
(Apr. 23, 2010  10:54 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Jerf has in-store access to Beyblades.

he's going to spend just as much money opening boosters
So he might as well just buy them and work with the spare parts? There are a couple of useful parts - not many but... Well?
Does the color scratch off of the Metal Wheels of Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone, Galaxy Pegasis etc?
(Apr. 24, 2010  12:52 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: Does the color scratch off of the Metal Wheels of Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone, Galaxy Pegasis etc?

Yes, the paint does eventually chip/ scratch off of the Wheels.
(Apr. 24, 2010  12:52 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: Does the color scratch off of the Metal Wheels of Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone, Galaxy Pegasis etc?

They're painted, so what happens when you keep scratching at a painted surface- especially when spinning at several thousand rotations per minute...
LOL read the above posts. And the point is paint can get scratched off, what an absurd idea.
On Yahoo Japan Auctions, what does "Worldwide delivery Do not correspond" Mean?
Oh, and is my signature working?
(Apr. 24, 2010  10:01 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: On Yahoo Japan Auctions, what does "Worldwide delivery Do not correspond" Mean?
Oh, and is my signature working?
The first question belongs in the How to use Mail Order Japan topic, or some similar place.

The second question should be obvious : if you cannot see it, we cannot ... At the moment you have absolutely no signature. Moreover, this question does not correspond to this thread's rules : this is a topic for Beybalde questions.
Along with the series of MFB on tv being aired here in September how many beyblades will be launched along with it

Ps:how do I get faces on the site
nope well you can do ballance types out of other parts besides FS SD(lol super deformed imagine if they did to a bottom like that) like te starter for wolf D125B is a defensive piece

now my turn to ask a question

what other hybrids that are stamina type that is reccomeded as a top tier blade uncustomized
(Apr. 25, 2010  12:43 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: what other hybrids that are stamina type that i should get

i already have 2 libras
a virgo
an earth virgo

This question should be asked in the Purchase Consultation thread
(Apr. 25, 2010  12:41 PM)storm pegasis1 Wrote: Ps:how do I get faces on the site
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
what i actually ment to say is whats the best stamina uncustomized
(Apr. 25, 2010  12:28 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Is combo type basically balance?

There are 4 main types of Beyblades:
  • Attack
  • Defense
  • Stamina (also referred to as Endurance, and Survival)
  • Balance (Hasbro referred to this as Combination)

(Apr. 25, 2010  12:41 PM)storm pegasis1 Wrote: Along with the series of MFB on tv being aired here in September how many beyblades will be launched along with it

All the information that we know about Beyblade: Metal Fusion is written here.

(Apr. 25, 2010  12:43 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: what other hybrids that are stamina type that is reccomeded as a top tier blade uncustomized

Earth Aquila 145WD is the "best" uncustomized stamina HWS Beyblade.
earth aquila is then the fourth blade im gonna get i think i'll get flame saggi X2 and flame libra X3 then the random booster to try to get dark leoene C145B to make the battle damge C145 that poison made it then and then earth aquila

plus is it true about the rumors about mrnations made about poison being fake
(Apr. 25, 2010  2:51 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: earth aquila is then the fourth blade im gonna get i think i'll get flame saggi X2 and flame libra X3 then the random booster to try to get dark leoene C145B to make the battle damge C145 that poison made it then and then earth aquila

plus is it true about the rumors about mrnations made about poison being fake

Flame Libra sucks. Don't even bother getting one, let alone three! You don't need two Flame Sagittario's either. One is fine. Also, the chances of you getting Dark Leone C145B is 1/8, which is not very high.

You should really read this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

If you have anymore questions regarding which Beyblades to buy, or if you just want people's opinions, post in the Purchase Consultation thread.
"Survival" was a Takara term, not a Hasbro term. It was changed to Stamina for MFB.
(Apr. 25, 2010  5:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: "Survival" was a Takara term, not a Hasbro term. It was changed to Stamina for MFB.

I know. I didn't say it was a Hasbro term :\ Hasbro used "Endurance".
What is the besy website to buy a takara beyblade stadium????
rwaar
check in stores with mfb instock topic
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
That really won't help answer his question at all. You should buy from ebay. It would be best to get a set with an attack stadium in because that is the best stadium for MFB.