Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 17, 2010  11:34 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Is the old mold variation of Earth metal wheel seen in BB-47 Starter Earth Aquila 145WD noticeably susceptable to breakages or have issues with durability?

I have read the wiki articles and the thread concerning Earth Aquila. It has told me there is variation in performance (old mold used for stamina, new mold used for defence). I want to know if the old mold is particularly fragile, or conversely if the difference is negligible in terms of durability, not performance.

It has been reported in the "whine about your breaks" thread that the first mold does tend to break frequently, but it is unclear for me under what circumstances (prolonged useage versus single impact). This is why I also ask for enlightenment on the difference in life-span of the two variations.
Hm, the second mold was made to avoid all the breaks of the old mold, therefore it is more durable. To what ... probably prolonged usage, yes. I doubt the wings broke with only one impact, or just a few.
I have used my first mold Earth heavily, and I haven't found any indication that it will be breaking anytime soon. So, you shouldn't worry about it too much.
(Apr. 18, 2010  4:16 AM)Kei Wrote: I have used my first mold Earth heavily, and I haven't found any indication that it will be breaking anytime soon. So, you shouldn't worry about it too much.

Mines broke too, I'll take some pictures of it later. There's also cracks on inner part of the wheel, which pretty much indicates the other "wings" are going to break soon.
EDIT: Here are the pics, sorry for the large size. Pinching_eyes
[Image: earthwheel.jpg]
[Image: earthwheel3.jpg]
[Image: earthwheel2.jpg]
The arrow is pointing to a little crack on the wheel
[Image: earthwheel1.jpg]
Thanks for the input. diamondclimax has been really helpful around the forums recently!
I've seen a few black dragoon ms on the site and I was wondering what kind of release were they? You know like tournament limited, special edition etc.
Just seen diamondclimax' pics; wow.

A black Dragoon MS is included in Fukobako 2004, I believe. There could be others.
Thanks for the answer Heart.
Just wondering, is there a list with the diameters of the different Metal Wheels in MFB?
Information about the wheel's size might be helpful when trying to make compact combos.
(Apr. 23, 2010  2:55 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Just wondering, is there a list with the diameters of the different Metal Wheels in MFB?
Information about the wheel's size might be helpful when trying to make compact combos.

let me save you the trouble: there is no viable compact combo strategy for MFB
(Apr. 23, 2010  3:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: let me save you the trouble: there is no viable compact combo strategy for MFB

Thank you for saving my trouble and time. Smile
uh ok question about random booster volume 4
If you're looking for GB145, are the balls restricted to movement in any way while in the package?
So will i be able to shake the box lightly and hear balls rolling around?
If you want GB145 just get the sonokong earth virgo starter version.
(Apr. 23, 2010  4:18 PM)Jerf Wrote: uh ok question about random booster volume 4
If you're looking for GB145, are the balls restricted to movement in any way while in the package?
So will i be able to shake the box lightly and hear balls rolling around?
There is indeed a band of carton holding them to the sides, I believe. It has to be removed before play.
From Lightning L Drago 105RF and Storm Pegasis 100RF what is a better attack combo to be used against a top tier defence blade
(Apr. 23, 2010  4:42 PM)silver knight Wrote: From Lightning L Drago 105RF and Storm Pegasis 100RF what is a better attack combo to be used against a top tier defence blade
Perhaps the one that is actually in this list ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
where can you geet beyblades anymore i have looked everywhere but cant find them
(Apr. 23, 2010  5:11 PM)club998 Wrote: where can you geet beyblades anymore i have looked everywhere but cant find them
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
(Apr. 23, 2010  4:25 PM)megablader2 Wrote: If you want GB145 just get the sonokong earth virgo starter version.

i don't want to pay the shipping and stuff through YJA (not me, my mum)

What if i brought my scale to the shop and started weighing the boxes?
so get it from ebay
(Apr. 23, 2010  7:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: so get it from ebay

shipping
then just buy boosters until you get it
(Apr. 23, 2010  7:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: then just buy boosters until you get it

let's hope i don't go broke then D:
*takes all boxes and weighs them by hand instead since Earth, Virgo, GB145 are the heaviest parts in all of the possible blades. with S being 0.1g heavier than BS*
will need to wait for some money >.>
What do you mean shipping? It only costs about £15 to buy an earth virgo with shipping from ebay.
(Apr. 23, 2010  5:18 PM)club998 Wrote: but non of theas work

What? How do they "not work"?

If you don't want to Beyblades online, then you'll have to wait until Hasbro releases them (which will be in the spring of this year for Canada, and the fall of this year for the UK and U.S.)
-----------------------
(Apr. 23, 2010  7:19 PM)Jerf Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2010  7:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: so get it from ebay

shipping

Earth Virgo GB145BS is around $20 (including shipping) from allatkorea03... :\