Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 12, 2010  2:36 AM)Aqua Wrote: It depends on where you live, how many items you are buying, the weight of the items, and the shipping method.

If you want to see how much shipping will cost for your purchase, just put all of the items that you want into the shopping cart, and go through the checkout process up to the point where it gives you the total cost of shipping.

This type of question should have been posted in the "Stores with Beyblades in Stock" thread though.
ok thanks aqua
I know this sounds like a n00bish question,but here goes anyway.

Do certain individual parts have more collector's value than whole blades? I ask because one of my friends is selling me some of her plastics, and I want to know whether I should keep them, sell them as wholes,or as parts.
always sell whole blades if you can, individual parts sell for significantly less
(Apr. 11, 2010  4:30 PM)Jerf Wrote: What happens if my ES is worn enough so that the tip is shaped like D?
what is a ES?
(Apr. 13, 2010  1:20 AM)Driger Tooth Wrote: what is a ES?
Look on Beywiki, on the Parts List page.
Hey, am I better off getting a takara-tomy HWS from ebay or should I wait until they release in Canada? Any major differences besides the battle code?
Thanks
(Apr. 13, 2010  6:48 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Hey, am I better off getting a takara-toma MFB from ebay or should I wait until they release in Canada? Any major differences besides the battle code?
Thanks
It is unlikely that the use of material will be different for the Beys. However, from what I've seen, the launchers look a bit different in shape (as seen below). Also, the colors and stickers will also be different for some Beys. For example, the stickers on the clear wheel Aquario will be wave-like patterns instead of the normal 'Hybrid Wheel' writing. Also, the writing on the face sticker is different for Aquario. The TT version writes 'AQRO' while the Hasbro version writes the whole word 'Aquario'.
[Image: WindAquario1.jpg][Image: aquariowithlauncher.jpg]
im trying to decide what beyblade to get off the in toy out of rock leon starter or starter pegasis

any reply would really help my decision

shamebo100
(Apr. 13, 2010  10:05 AM)shamebo100 Wrote: im trying to decide what beyblade to get off the in toy out of rock leon starter or starter pegasis

any reply would really help my decision

shamebo100
Starter Pegasis or Storm Pegasis?
It actually depends on what you already have.
Storm Pegasis is a very good attack Bey (even when uncustomized) but only when used in a stadium (S Pegasis is basically useless on a flat surface). So if you have a stadium (preferably the MFB Attack Stadium because of the tornado ridge) then buy the Storm Pegasis Starter.

Rock Leone on the other hand only has 1 worthy part to get, WB. WB is exceptionally good for defense but if you don't have other MFBs that are good for Defense customizations (eg. Earth wheel, Metal Face, GB145/C145) then WB is basically pointless to get.

So basically, what I advise you to do is to get a stadium (if you don't already have one) then get Storm Pegasis.
You should also take a look at this thread which gives some advice on what to buy in MFB:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
Oh, and this kind of question should be asked in the Purchase Consultation thread next time:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation
My first MFB is starter pegasis shamebo100 it is very high in attack resulting in winning it really is a good starter beyblade. Rock Leon isn't a stater but leon 145d stater is.
In my opinion stater pegasis is really good for a stater but if you are good and need a good beyblade get rock leon
rock leone 145wb is a starter. Also, my first MFB was storm pegasis and it's certainly good to get, but if you won't be getting a stadium, then as stated before, it is basically useless, and the rubber will wear out pretty fast. If you won't be getting another MFB for a while, I'd suggest you wait until you can readily purchase more beyblades before you get storm pegasis. Also, storm pegasis tends to self KO a lot.

On the other hand, as diamondclimax said, rock leone will be basically useless without the other staple parts involved in a defence customisation.

IMO I would suggest perhaps a stamina type beyblade? If you really like attacks still, ray unicorno might be good, since it does have a rubber base coating a plastic sharp, which means if you're not getting another bey for a while, it will still last a very long time. L drago is also good, since it's used in top tier attack combos, and the hole flat is ok, at least it doesn't wear out.
(Apr. 13, 2010  2:04 PM)momiji manju Wrote: rock leone 145wb is a starter.

Takara Tomy's Rock Leone 145WB is a booster.
SONO KONG's Rock Leone 145WB is a starter.

I hope that would clear things up. Wink
(Apr. 13, 2010  2:04 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Also, storm pegasis tends to self KO a lot.

Yes, but if the stadium you're using have a Tornado Ridge (e.g BB-10 Attack Bey Stadium), then the chances of self KOing would be a lot less
What does WB stand for. I know its a part for Rock Leone but I dont know what it stands for
(Apr. 13, 2010  4:34 PM)WindLeone Wrote: What does WB stand for. I know its a part for Rock Leone but I dont know what it stands for
Look on Beywiki, in the Parts List page.
what do the digital power launcher's do they look cool I guess but now I'm wondering what exactly do they do can they pinpoint how powerful you launch or something
(Apr. 14, 2010  2:37 AM)beybattler Wrote: what do the digital power launcher's do they look cool I guess but now I'm wondering what exactly do they do can they pinpoint how powerful you launch or something
You should read the BB-53 and BB-54 topic.
They're clumsy and really don't do anything cool or useful.
Just buy a catapult launcher grip.
(Apr. 14, 2010  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You should read the BB-53 and BB-54 topic.
ok. WOW I didn't think there was a topic for that but ok.
(Apr. 14, 2010  2:40 AM)beybattler Wrote: ok. WOW I didn't think there was a topic for that but ok.
There is a topic for everything since at least BB-25, I believe.
I'm going back to Indonesia, is there any MFB there in june (thats when I'm going)?
To be more specific in Jakarta, Singapore, Singkawang.
is hasbro coming out with the beylauncher suspention? oh and btw what is the suspention even for?
(Apr. 15, 2010  10:55 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: is hasbro coming out with the beylauncher suspention? oh and btw what is the suspention even for?

if only there was a topic about it that you could read, huh
how do you make m145 and q go into different positions? the pics werent enough for me lolz
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:51 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: how do you make m145 and q go into different positions? the pics werent enough for me lolz
You simply push Q (when it is attached on M145) towards the middle or away from it. You will see when you get it, if you do : it is very easy to figure out.