Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 10, 2010  2:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it sucks

I wouldn't say that it completely sucks. I haven't tested it too much, but it actually does have a little bit of Smash.
(Apr. 10, 2010  2:15 AM)Kei Wrote: I wouldn't say that it completely sucks. I haven't tested it too much, but it actually does have a little bit of Smash.
ok thanks. well what about sagittario, wolf, bull, and leone, I might like 2 of them.
(Apr. 10, 2010  2:01 AM)beybattler Wrote: is the pre-HWS gemios any good? I'm gonna order like 2 or 3 pre HWS beyblades online and if I get 2 then I'm gonna get a pre-HWS pegasis (starter) and a pre-HWS gemios (booster) so I'm wondering how good he is.

ughh, a Beyblade cannot be a he or she.

Anyway, Gemios does not have any competitive use. The "good" Metal System Beyblades, include Virgo, Quetzalcoatl, Libra (which will be banned though), and a few more can be considered good or decent.
(Apr. 10, 2010  2:17 AM)Aqua Wrote: ughh, a Beyblade cannot be a he or she.

Anyway, Gemios does not have any competitive use. The "good" Metal System Beyblades, include Virgo, Quetzalcoatl, Libra, and a few more can be considered good or decent.
lol I dont see those ones on the site im on but I'm about to check a few more sites but thanks. (and I already knew that quetzalcoat is really good)
Don't get those they both suck. If you want some good blades just get hws ones cause the only good ones for pre hws are quite expensive to buy now.
(Apr. 10, 2010  2:16 AM)beybattler Wrote: ok thanks. well what about sagittario, wolf, bull, and leone, I might like 2 of them.

Sagittario and Leone both have huge recoil problems, but they are fun to play with and can score some incredible KOs, but they are not nearly as consistent as the top tier Attack Wheels.
(Apr. 10, 2010  2:20 AM)Kei Wrote: Sagittario and Leone both have huge recoil problems, but they are fun to play with and can score some incredible KOs, but they are not nearly as consistent as the top tier Attack Wheels.
ok thanks again. I might get those 2 just for the fun of it but this gemios caught my eye. the real version looks so cool so I might get that but I'm still thinking about it.
(Apr. 10, 2010  2:19 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Don't get those they both suck. If you want some good blades just get hws ones cause the only good ones for pre hws are quite expensive to buy now.
the only reason why I'm getting pre-HWS beyblades is for collectorish type reasons since they don't come out in america I'm going to buy a few of them. and just wait a little while to get HWS since those will come out in america so yeah.
EDIT: also I'm going to use them to spread the word a little bit
is there a better attack combo then quetzelcoalt 90 RF if there is what is it
(Apr. 10, 2010  3:12 PM)Driger Tooth Wrote: is there a better attack combo then quetzelcoalt 90 RF if there is what is it

MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF is the pretty good.
Quetz is fast, have great smash and upper attack and low recoil.
L LDrago have great smash attack and okay upper attack. The Metal Face and RF is used to reduce the high recoil L LDrago has. However, because of the Metal Face, this combo will sure not be as fast as Quetzalcoatl 90RF
(Apr. 10, 2010  5:46 PM)Driger Tooth Wrote: what about storm pegasis

Storm Pegasis 100RF is not as good as Quetzalcoatl 90RF or MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.
(Apr. 10, 2010  3:12 PM)Driger Tooth Wrote: is there a better attack combo then quetzelcoalt 90 RF if there is what is it
You have already posted this question, and you had already received an answer. Therefore you were warned.
Hey, the first wave is set to launch in Canada this Spring. Unfortunately there is no set date, correct me if I'm wrong. However, which beyblades will be included in this first wave?

thanks!
(Apr. 11, 2010  5:14 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Hey, the first wave is set to launch in Canada this Spring. Unfortunately there is no set date, correct me if I'm wrong. However, which beyblades will be included in this first wave?

thanks!

From the OP of the "BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada); Fall 2010 (USA & UK)" thread:

(Feb. 22, 2010  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Finally, if you do not see any information in this opening post, or in the Bey News listed below, then it is simply not known yet, so do not ask us if we know about it. We will do our best to update either of the two places as quickly as possible.

VERY IMPORTANT TO READ
Bey News articles concerning BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...sion--8095
What happens if my ES is worn enough so that the tip is shaped like D?
(Apr. 11, 2010  4:30 PM)Jerf Wrote: What happens if my ES is worn enough so that the tip is shaped like D?

See page 8 of the WBO Standard Rules Booklet.
(Apr. 11, 2010  4:43 PM)Aqua Wrote: See page 8 of the WBO Standard Rules Booklet.

So i take that as an illegal modification because it greatly increases the balance of a free spinning sharp tip? And makes it a pseudo Wolborg?
If it happened naturally through battle I think it's legal.
(Apr. 11, 2010  5:16 PM)Jerf Wrote: So i take that as an illegal modification because it greatly increases the balance of a free spinning sharp tip? And makes it a pseudo Wolborg?

From the Illegal Modification section of the WBO Standard Rules Booklet:

Quote:• The wearing down of parts in any way that is not natural wear (that is, through regular BeyBattle practices).
• The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape or performance of the part.

If the performance or/and shape of ES have been significantly altered through natural wear, then it is now illegal.
oh okay
Could someone explain what a pre-hws beyblade is?
(Apr. 11, 2010  11:41 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Could someone explain what a pre-hws beyblade is?

The proper name for them are Metal System Beyblades. They are the first series of Metal Fight Beyblade.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ts_of_MFBs
how much does shipping cost on theintoy?
EDIT: most of the time just like explain all of the different costs and stuffs.
(Apr. 12, 2010  2:21 AM)beybattler Wrote: how much does shipping cost on theintoy?
EDIT: most of the time just like explain all of the different costs and stuffs.

It depends on where you live, how many items you are buying, the weight of the items, and the shipping method.

If you want to see how much shipping will cost for your purchase, just put all of the items that you want into the shopping cart, and go through the checkout process up to the point where it gives you the total cost of shipping.

This type of question should have been posted in the "Stores with Beyblades in Stock" thread though.