Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I have 2 questions
1.what is the weight of the sonohong version of the earth wheel which is obtained with earth aquila?
2.in the beywiki article of lightning L Drago it said that but this problem can easily be rectified with both MF and RF what does MF stand for?
(Apr. 08, 2010  9:44 AM)silver knight Wrote: 2.in the beywiki article of lightning L Drago it said that but this problem can easily be rectified with both MF and RF what does MF stand for?

Metal Face.
(Apr. 08, 2010  9:44 AM)silver knight Wrote: I have 2 questions
1.what is the weight of the sonohong version of the earth wheel which is obtained with earth aquila?
2.in the beywiki article of lightning L Drago it said that but this problem can easily be rectified with both MF and RF what does MF stand for?

1. Check here. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB
2. Metal Face
(Apr. 08, 2010  9:48 AM)Jerf Wrote: 1. Check here. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB
2. Metal Face

thanks and also will Earth Aquila WD145WD add more defense or stamina morethan using a normal 145 track
WD145 can be used as a defense track, however it is not as effective as something like C145. 145 would be a better option for stamina.
(Apr. 08, 2010  2:22 AM)The LVJ Wrote: The Wheel is composed of Zinc. During processing, the wheels are coated in a light layer of metal polish which produces that sheen. The polish will wear out; this is inevitable during play and handling, unless a top coat sealant is applied. The Zinc used, like many other metals, corrodes and tarnishes over time.

So will I be able to spray my wheels in Mr. Hobby Top Coat and prevent it from scratches etc. from battle?
(Apr. 08, 2010  10:44 AM)Jerf Wrote: So will I be able to spray my wheels in Mr. Hobby Top Coat and prevent it from scratches etc. from battle?

I maybe wrong, but wouldn't that make the wheel illegal for play?
It's in the rules that spray painting your wheels doesn't matter unless it drastically changes the wheel.
Not sure about top coat Uncertain
(Apr. 08, 2010  11:36 AM)Jerf Wrote: It's in the rules that spray painting your wheels doesn't matter unless it drastically changes the wheel.
Not sure about top coat Uncertain

If it affects the weight and performance etc then it's illegal. If it wont do anything like that then you can use it.
(Apr. 08, 2010  1:08 PM)Raykon Wrote: If it affects the weight and performance etc then it's illegal. If it wont do anything like that then you can use it.

oh ok. Uncertain
I'll have to test this on a useless wheel then Uncertain
(Apr. 08, 2010  9:44 AM)silver knight Wrote: I have 2 questions

I believe that the Sonokong E. Aquilas are still being produced with the lighter version of Earth; mine had the 31g version.
(Apr. 08, 2010  10:44 AM)Jerf Wrote: So will I be able to spray my wheels in Mr. Hobby Top Coat and prevent it from scratches etc. from battle?

Aren't Tamiya paints exclusively used for plastics? You might want to buy some suitable for metal from a hardware store.
legally changing my name to "mr. hobby"
guys why not uh, check the rules ?

Quote:Legal Modification
While almost all modifications are considered illegal, there are some modifications you may use that are considered legal.

• Painting or clear-coating parts for aesthetic reasons. The coat must be light, non-textured and not affect the Beyblade's performance.
(Apr. 08, 2010  6:15 PM)♥ Wrote: guys why not uh, check the rules ?

We did.
Wasn't sure if it would affect the performance.
So we call Brad "Mr. Hobby" now?
(Apr. 08, 2010  5:36 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Aren't Tamiya paints exclusively used for plastics? You might want to buy some suitable for metal from a hardware store.

but metal top coat is carping expensive o.o
Didn't Driger GT post a guide on how to do this?
This is a post from his site.

http://dgtspace.blogspot.com/2010/02/bey...aince.html
howw do i find other beybladers in my area[neighbourhood]
(Apr. 09, 2010  12:54 AM)kokolossal Wrote: howw do i find other beybladers in my area[neighbourhood]

Check the Blader Map. You could also check the WBO General forum to see if there was a thread made for your area.
nghh. Tried Mr. Hobby Top Coat on a dark wheel
It made it have a yucky texture
added 0.1g to the weight
not much performance difference.

So now... To use Quetz or not to? That is the question.
is there any attack combo better then quetzelcoalt 90 RF?
I'm too afraid to use my Quetz so I wouldn't know...
It seems like it's the best according to the rest of the WBO community though.
(Apr. 09, 2010  3:24 PM)Driger Tooth Wrote: is there any attack combo better then quetzelcoalt 90 RF?

I'd see MF Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF is in the running.
is the pre-HWS gemios any good? I'm gonna order like 2 or 3 pre HWS beyblades online and if I get 2 then I'm gonna get a pre-HWS pegasis (starter) and a pre-HWS gemios (booster) so I'm wondering how good he is.